PDA

View Full Version : Mugen Engine Mounts

LI EP3
08-31-2008, 07:42 PM
I have been lurking around the site for a while and haven't been too active on it yet. I have recently bought an Ep3, i am coming off of a 95 Eclipse Gs-t it was a great car while it ran then i ran into some trouble with it and could no longer put money into it I needed something i could rely on so i got the Ep3. I digress anyway I am kind of new to the honda scene (not new to cars or wrenching) but i was curious since the engine mounts from mugen are designed for the type-r Ep3 and the k20a but would they fit on our engines also does anyone have them? how are they? I don't want to do too much to the civic, i'm trying to save for an Evo X, so i just want better drive-ability from the car so i was thinking of getting those mounts and a torque bar also. Any insight is appreciated and welcomed thank you in advance!

bdooley
08-31-2008, 07:47 PM
I have been lurking around the site for a while and haven't been too active on it yet. I have recently bought an Ep3, i am coming off of a 95 Eclipse Gs-t it was a great car while it ran then i ran into some trouble with it and could no longer put money into it I needed something i could rely on so i got the Ep3. I digress anyway I am kind of new to the honda scene (not new to cars or wrenching) but i was curious since the engine mounts from mugen are designed for the type-r Ep3 and the k20a but would they fit on our engines also does anyone have them? how are they? I don't want to do too much to the civic, i'm trying to save for an Evo X, so i just want better drive-ability from the car so i was thinking of getting those mounts and a torque bar also. Any insight is appreciated and welcomed thank you in advance!

never heard of em but they are prob way too overpriced. Better off going with innovative motor mounts