PDA

View Full Version : Got my CF kit from FI

yomamaInMySi
11-27-2002, 01:21 PM
My girl just called to tell me that I just got my CF kit from Fiber images, too bad she got there before me. I was trying to hide from her, but it's too late, she's already pissed. Oh Well! I can't wait 'til I get home to take a look at it. I'll let you guys know. Oh I also install the coil over kit from B&G and it fits fine except for the tie rod ends wholes on the struts are too big, so B&G had to send me another set of front struts. The car has been sitting at home for almost a week now, because I can't drive it like that. Here's the thing, for some reason, some EP have the same tie rod ends as the RSX, but then Acura (Honda) changed them in the EP and on the RSX. I don't know the whole thing is confusing. Here's a pic of the car, I'll post some more after I replace the two front strut tomorrow (thanks to my buddy for doing me this huge favor).

ballsdeep
11-27-2002, 05:23 PM
Cool is that the Dr. Design kit if so I cant wait to see what it looks like on the silver EP. I've been thinking about it myself but havnt pulled the trigger on it.

02SilverSiHB
11-28-2002, 09:19 AM
sweet! Can't wait to see the kit on your car! :D

IceD out N CALI
11-28-2002, 09:41 AM
cant wait to see-and good luck with ur girl:)

Jpax
11-28-2002, 12:21 PM
lol......dood tell your girlfriend that she will look great with the kit on the car.......:o ." you did it for her" ;)

66elwood99
11-29-2002, 05:23 PM
Is the Kit Silver? or will you have it painted? Please post picks as soon as possible, I can't get a god look at the kit with the pics Dr Design post because of the kit being black and they took the pics on a black carpet. :mad:

slamedrides
11-29-2002, 05:35 PM
Could you plz post pics of the front and rear thanks