PDA

View Full Version : Please look at this Datalog!

JRSC SI 04
09-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Ok so about a week ago my car started to make some wierd noises. noises that sound like a piston ring or something banging around in my cylinder. i also noticed today that my air compressor pulley is not spinning its locked (i hope it sthe air conditionng one) it the pulley straight down at the bottom from my Jacson racing supercharger pulley. i did a datalog today to see if anyone can have an idea if it is something in my engine. the begining is city driving with a couple hard pulls some in the middle and one at the very end.

JRSC SI 04
09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
anyone look at it?

Slip_Angle
09-04-2008, 09:57 PM
I took a real quick look and nothing appears to be wrong. 0 knocks.. I'll have another look tomorrow when I have time. If you had engine issues, the knock sensor would probably be going nuts (unless your sensor is bad).

JRSC SI 04
09-05-2008, 12:26 AM
I took a real quick look and nothing appears to be wrong. 0 knocks.. I'll have another look tomorrow when I have time. If you had engine issues, the knock sensor would probably be going nuts (unless your sensor is bad).

i know my knock sensor works so i think it may be a bearing in one of the pulleys??

clutch797
09-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Post up a log that we can use. The one you have looks like you just kept mashing the gas and letting off. Post up a full 3rd gear pull.