PDA

View Full Version : Suspension help please.

kingphoenix07
09-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Well I recently aquired some Tien Flexs. They are CTR Spec.
I have the front and rear camber kits and am looking into the T1R reverse Pillow tierod ends.
Which ones should I get...the dc5/Jdm ones or the USDM ones?
I kno this is probably answered on here somewhere...but I am very tired and find this to be easier.

Also being a newbie to Suspension(well, everything actually), is there anything else i need in order to throw on these bad boys?

Thanks in advance guys and gals.
~Chris

kingphoenix07
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM
help bump!

jh604
09-06-2008, 03:01 PM
hm im not sure but i think there is only one kind?

kingphoenix07
09-08-2008, 05:30 PM
According to thier website...there r the two diffrent ones.
I think i am just going to try the usdm ones.

mustclime
09-09-2008, 05:48 AM
sounds like you are looking for a big drop.....not a good idea.....read up on suspension some.

kingphoenix07
09-09-2008, 07:55 AM
sounds like you are looking for a big drop.....not a good idea.....read up on suspension some.

Oh no...not in Michigan. I was just under the impression that when the install happens that the stock Tie rod ends might not be reusable...so buy replacements just incase. With that in mind i figured to help the steering rack out a bit with the T1R's...since I was already replacing them. Then I started to wonder if the fitment of the CTR-Spec Flex's might not be so compatible with the usdm ends.

mustclime
09-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Oh no...not in Michigan. I was just under the impression that when the install happens that the stock Tie rod ends might not be reusable...so buy replacements just incase. With that in mind i figured to help the steering rack out a bit with the T1R's...since I was already replacing them. Then I started to wonder if the fitment of the CTR-Spec Flex's might not be so compatible with the usdm ends.

The t1r's are for a drop of +2 inches.....just get some rsx tie rod ends....like 40 bucks each and they do not brake like the t1r's do.:mangel:

ep3moschini
09-09-2008, 09:01 AM
The t1r's are for a drop of +2 inches.....just get some rsx tie rod ends....like 40 bucks each and they do not brake like the t1r's do.:mangel:

:tehehyper:

kingphoenix07
09-10-2008, 10:28 AM
The t1r's are for a drop of +2 inches.....just get some rsx tie rod ends....like 40 bucks each and they do not brake like the t1r's do.:mangel:have u heard anything about the ksport ones?

:tehehyper:

What the hell are u giggling about?:mmad:.....Stop it:gheyw:

BlownSi05
09-10-2008, 11:15 AM
on another note, if you have the TEIN Flex, they should have the pillowball upper mounts and you should not need the front camber kit? at least on the RSX they are set up this way, so they should be the same for the EP3 version.

kingphoenix07
09-11-2008, 10:13 AM
on another note, if you have the TEIN Flex, they should have the pillowball upper mounts and you should not need the front camber kit? at least on the RSX they are set up this way, so they should be the same for the EP3 version.

really?....least it was free.