PDA

View Full Version : Troll Alerts!

Acidburn
11-27-2002, 04:59 PM
Everytime SCC comes out with a new mag and bashes EPs, we get a new troll in here scanning mag pics and reiterating the trash that SCC speaks on our EPs. So everyone brace themselves once a month when SCC ships a new issue!! :D

02SilverSiHB
11-28-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Acidburn
Everytime SCC comes out with a new mag and bashes EPs, we get a new troll in here scanning mag pics and reiterating the trash that SCC speaks on our EPs. So everyone brace themselves once a month when SCC ships a new issue!! :D
LOL, yeah, next month they might try testing out the arospeed car with 500 pounds of crap in it and say it can't handle for crap

And then put it up against a skyline and say it can't compete :p

What they need to do is just put it up against a 99-00 si, stock for stock and see what happens

ssvr6
11-28-2002, 09:30 AM
What we need to do is just get rid of the trolls.

DTH?

Steve

1fastminivan
11-28-2002, 01:31 PM
or like someone had said back then.............just ignore them and dont respond to them at all, like they are not here or didnt even post and dont exist.:D

Acidburn
11-28-2002, 01:35 PM
I'll start ignoring them too. Its a waste of time arguing with them, i learned that already.

Jpax
11-28-2002, 03:33 PM
Trolls..........................uhh......smoke um........;)

Type X
11-28-2002, 04:13 PM
trolls keep the site fun

when i finish my EP i am gonna switch to being a troll and insisting that my car looks like a mini van :D

1fastminivan
11-28-2002, 05:43 PM
when i finish my EP i am gonna switch to being a troll and insisting that my car looks like a mini van

hahahaha!!:D

ssvr6
11-28-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Type X
trolls keep the site fun

when i finish my EP i am gonna switch to being a troll and insisting that my car looks like a mini van :D

LOL!

Steve

Odyssey Mini ME
11-28-2002, 07:14 PM
scc will compare it to whatever they think is a even matchup. they don't compare an accord family sedan to a skyline. they compare stuff in the same class of course.

stock for stock a EP should be more advanced and better at everything than the older si. i was never a fan of that model(99) but im even more anti the new one. the EP has a big potential but stupid honda had to smack on ugly bumpers with ugly reflectors and kill the look. the wheels are nasty too!

don't cry about "trolls" because everyone has their own freedom of speech. If you post a question about for example: "What do you all think about painting my Honda Sign" you'll get a mixup of people. some will say if u like it do it. some will say it... HELL YA.. some will say HELL NO RICEBOY(thats me) and some will explain to u HOW to do it correctly without condoning it.

"trolls" exists everywhere. if u don't agree with what he/she says, tuff cookie, don't post a "what do u think" or "whatcha dink of my car". if u ask for people's opninion;s u'll get them. not all 100/100 people who reply will give u a thumbs up/pat on the back or a compliment. and because the ones who think what u're doing is ugly or stupid don't agree with u, it don't mean that they're a troll

ssvr6
11-29-2002, 03:38 AM
You however, are a troll. You come on here doing nothing but bashing us and our cars.

That's not an opinion, its what a troll is.

Steve