PDA

View Full Version : Dyno? I hope so....

sleepyEP3
09-05-2008, 06:20 PM
So I am wondering, how do I look at my current setup on Kpro and change things without really changing them. What I mean is I got my car dyno tuned and from my experience you have to load your current map to make changes to it. I want to install a hondata boost solenoid but I don't want to make any changes to the dyno map. HOW? Is there a "view current settings mode" on Kpro?

clutch797
09-05-2008, 06:56 PM
you can try and download it from kpro it's self but most of the time it will mess up. You should have recived your tune when you had it done.

honda4eva89
09-05-2008, 08:04 PM
you can try and download it from kpro it's self but most of the time it will mess up. You should have recived your tune when you had it done.

:yeahthat: using a different version than the version that was used to tune ur kpro will most likely give you an error

squeak04si
09-07-2008, 09:31 PM
you dont have to make any chamges to the maps to hook up the solenoid. just install follow the instructions in the help files in kpro

Guardian
09-08-2008, 04:41 AM
you dont have to make any chamges to the maps to hook up the solenoid. just install follow the instructions in the help files in kpro

but he doesn't have his kal from the tuner, so he cant activate it with out it.

have your tuner email it to you

Lucid Moments
09-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Yea, contact your tuner and get him to give you a copy of your .kal file. You can then look at it all you want and even make changes just make sure to save the original.:mredface:

squeak04si
09-08-2008, 08:32 AM
ahhhhhhh yea have him email it to you for sure. i keep a copy of mine in my email account just in case something happens to my laptop