PDA

View Full Version : window tinting

STOCKISTRICK
09-06-2008, 12:21 AM
i have a buddy with an ep, and he wants to get his windows tinted...does anybody know of a good/cheap shop around pensicola, or tallahasse FL ????

like i said this is for a buddy... any help would be appretiated!

JDMtunerEP3
09-07-2008, 02:14 PM
The word good and cheap never really go hand and hand but i'll hit my buddy up that lives down there and ask him since he use to tint work.

illusionsoflife
09-10-2008, 02:15 AM
phone book maybe? cheap tint job? all tint is cheap unless you go to best buy (yes they tint) or some major place like that. find a shop on the more ghetto part of town. should be 100 bucks for 5 windows. and they will mostly tint any % you want.

devinblue
09-10-2008, 03:41 AM
The word good and cheap never really go hand and hand but i'll hit my buddy up that lives down there and ask him since he use to tint work.

Its not so much cheap I'm looking for, its more of a "reasonable" situation. And keep in mind, planning all of this from Iraq. Again thanks for any help...:mbiggrin:

illusionsoflife
09-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Its not so much cheap I'm looking for, its more of a "reasonable" situation. And keep in mind, planning all of this from Iraq. Again thanks for any help...:mbiggrin:

didnt know you were that far away. might wanna post this is your regional forum