PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck!

Mycull
09-07-2008, 01:00 PM
So Im relatively new to ephatch cuz I just bought my in the beginning of August! This whole summer was strange, full of bad luck, but then some good ish in between. I used to have a 01 civic ex, but I got in a nasty accident late one night and got hit by a F*%$ing semi truck! With glass cuts all over my left side and bad back pain, I thought about my little crappy civic which I attempted to make it look decent with some mods.

But anyway... after all that crap was done with hospital bills, insurance, and all the doctor visits,the insurance gave me enough money to buy the car I always wanted! :tehehyper: My EP!!
So things are looking up, theres some minor things that I want to attend to, like the guy lived in the desert, so theres a bunch of scratches from like sand and stuff, the radio broke, and the brakes are about to fall off and die...
well I thought that was alright since the guy lowered the price, I just wanna start building it already. So Im saving up to fix everything and as Im driving to the bank to put my check from work in.... some black thing hits my windshield and cracks it all up! DAMN! :mcry:

Sorry if this is long... im just venting! haha :mfrown:

JDMtunerEP3
09-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Damn that sucks, sorry to hear about all the bad luck.

How much did you get your ep for?

Import_Tuna
09-07-2008, 01:19 PM
You have had some god-awful luck. At least this time it was just the windshield.

Congrats on the EP.

Passenger
09-07-2008, 01:39 PM
sounds like you got my luck of 2008 as well.
Sucks about that man, but yeah you might wanna go ahead and jump on those brakes as soon as possible.

Mycull
09-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Yea... I think after all the little stuff gets fixed, everything will fall into place. Just got to keep workin...yuck!

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear about all the bad luck.

How much did you get your ep for?

The guy wanted 12,500 for it, but I got him to lower it down to 11,000. It had 60,000 miles on it. I was hoping to get it lower, but he had alot of offers that were higher than me, but he said he thinks I would take care of it better!:mcool: haha
All the Ep's that I wanted on autotrader all got sold right before I would call, then this guy was one of the only trustworthy private seller left!

theend2
09-09-2008, 06:36 AM
that sucks i just got a new windshield in the EP

Royal
09-09-2008, 07:39 AM
I have a few chips in my windsheild, but i'm too lazy to pay 50 bucks to fix them, so i'll probably just wait until my windshield cracks all the way and explodes in my face till i fix it....
Hope you luck turns around though...lol

MaxBoost
09-10-2008, 05:34 PM
wow sucks, bad day... i got another door ding at school. mothaFkRs.... the story of my life..

Mycull
09-10-2008, 09:53 PM
wow sucks, bad day... i got another door ding at school. mothaFkRs.... the story of my life..

Yea man! I commute mt. sac and parking is hell there! There's stories everywhere of cars hitting parked cars trying to steal a space!
haha Im afraid to park!

2005rollingegg
09-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Just curious what was the black thing that hit your window?