PDA

View Full Version : i'm depressed

bsdbytes
11-27-2002, 07:36 PM
I have an '02 black Si with only 2500 miles on it. Last friday a rock hit the windshield and cracked it. So I call the insurance co. and I picked Safelite to do the repair. Anyway my girlfriend takes the car to work so the guy can replace the windshield on the lot. When I get home I take a look at it and it looks like sh*t. The trim on the driver side has a 1/4 inch gap and there are paint scratches all over the pillar on the drivers side. We have to take it to Safelite on Saturday to have managment look at it and file another claim. Now I don't want the car...I't seems that I've had nothing but trouble with it since I bought it. This will be the 4th repair and it's only 6 weeks old. All I want is to drive the car, not have it in the garage.

Mike

IceD out N CALI
11-27-2002, 07:42 PM
sorry to hear that

HS8
11-27-2002, 07:49 PM
does the si have that much problems?

Hondatech
11-27-2002, 07:56 PM
does the si have that much problems?

Mine has been FLAWLESS, and the other three that my dealership has sold have had zero problems too. I make it a point to talk to the other SiR owners when they come in for service, and none of them has anything resembling a complaint.

iR-VTEC2
11-27-2002, 07:56 PM
welcome to the club. You're like the 10th person in here that had his/her windsheild busted by a rock.

Call your insurance co.

Jpax
11-28-2002, 12:00 PM
he did call the inshureance company, and the doods that put it in are fuging idiots.

DocofMind
11-28-2002, 04:41 PM
Hang in there man. Those are all minor mishaps. I m sure the place that scratched your car will own up and fix it.

I v always believed that when you get something that means so much to you, something happens that makes you realize its just materials. Im sure it will be like brand new.

BTW, the front window of the EP is freakin huge, i would luv to know what that thing weighs.

bsdbytes
11-28-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by DocofMind
Hang in there man. Those are all minor mishaps. I m sure the place that scratched your car will own up and fix it.

<snip>

BTW, the front window of the EP is freakin huge, i would luv to know what that thing weighs.

Yea, hopefully this time next week I'll be enjoying it again. I don't know how much it weighs but without the insurance it would have cost over $700 for the windshield and labor.

Mike