PDA

View Full Version : super street oct issue

danielakatoxic
09-09-2008, 10:09 PM
has anyone picked this up, or got theirs in the mail yet? i just got mine in and as usual i read it right away. when i get to the "mail sack" section (page 34) the first thing is some guy talking shit about moonsi. i guess i got offended because its a fellow ephatcher and i <3 eps. ill try and get some pics up soon. my scanner is fucked up and i dont think a pic from my cell will be clear enough.

Distance
09-09-2008, 10:33 PM
haters will always hate.

charles
09-09-2008, 10:35 PM
so what were they saying?

MaxBoost
09-09-2008, 10:36 PM
what!??! moonsi is dope
people don't give eps credit where credit is due. what a shame..

MOOGEN
09-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Man I fuggin hate critics! Some poeple look up to them as if they are some type of fuckin professionals who knows exactly what people are looking for. fuck sometimes I just wanna watch the fuckin movie for the stupid humor fuck face. sometimes I purposely go and watch movies that critics gave a "c" to.

anewaeses back to topic, some people just need to :stfu::ban: swear op somebody needs to write to that damn magazine and tell that foo to quite disrespecting or else ephatch communities gonna go on no buy bullshit mag strike.

**sorry for the language** shit like this always gets me going.

icarus.na
09-09-2008, 11:11 PM
so what were they saying?

yes, please elaborate more.

fungkeyfresh
09-09-2008, 11:16 PM
fix that scanner asap!! :mbiggrin:
i'll prolly look for it tomorrow at 711 or something

20CiviC02Si
09-10-2008, 12:47 AM
I'm not a fan of his car but he's a cool guy regardless. What did they say?

moonsi
09-10-2008, 12:52 AM
that I was fully sponsored by my mommy and daddy

hes just a hater :)

:mbiggrin:

Blackexcoupe
09-10-2008, 01:07 AM
I'd hate too. I wish I had a student budget like you. :mbiggrin:

!@#$%
09-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Hahah. I find it funny when other people get mad because someone has something they don't. Losers.

Distance
09-10-2008, 01:59 AM
some people don't know what hard work is.

haters. :weak:

scooby doo
09-10-2008, 05:23 AM
you know damn well that if any one of us had an oppertunity to have a car built up like moon's we would, no matter who helped to pay for it, and i guarentee who ever wrote that would take advantage of the same situation too!!!

Yo_KyleEP3
09-10-2008, 05:28 AM
i look up to moonsi !

mustclime
09-10-2008, 05:48 AM
1) I never buy ss.....I hate flipping through all the neon under car lighting adds.....
2) I kinda agreed with the kid ( went out and read it on the stand)....If moonsi biult that car on a "student budget"(from his artical).....well, all I can say is ....:mrolleyes:
3) I am not opposed to spending a lot of money on a car as a hobby but as someone that has dropped about 8 grand in a ep3, I think it is safe to say moon has about 3 times what I have spent in mods( at least). To that I will just say..........:mrolleyes:

Sorry if this comes across as "hateing", but I kinda feel sad when I see cars like moonsi's....remember, a race car is always a show car but a show car is never a race car.:mangel:

MugenReplica
09-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Eric,

You should write a reply letter to his hate mail and see if Honda Tuning will run it for you.:msmile:

kuma912
09-10-2008, 09:00 AM
2) I kinda agreed with the kid ( went out and read it on the stand)....If moonsi biult that car on a "student budget"(from his artical).....well, all I can say is ....:mrolleyes:
3) I am not opposed to spending a lot of money on a car as a hobby but as someone that has dropped about 8 grand in a ep3, I think it is safe to say moon has about 3 times what I have spent in mods( at least). To that I will just say..........:mrolleyes:

So you are assuming a student shouldn't have that much money. Come on dude. So he spent more money on his car than you. Big whoop. Maybe he knows how to budget. And its not like moon built the car overnight. His car was built over the years.

thisisagame24
09-10-2008, 09:07 AM
So you are assuming a student shouldn't have that much money. Come on dude. So he spent more money on his car than you. Big whoop. Maybe he knows how to budget. And its not like moon built the car overnight. His car was built over the years.

a lot of the members here are still in school. so based on your logic we all could afford the parts that he has on his car an the 4 differnt paint jobs that he has had. im sorry but its pretty hard to afford all of that while making a car payment, insurance payment and 20 grand in tuition.

mustclime
09-10-2008, 09:12 AM

I am saying he has spent more than 20 grand on the car after the cost of the car.... :mangel:

kuma912
09-10-2008, 09:13 AM
a lot of the members here are still in school. so based on your logic we all could afford the parts that he has on his car an the 4 differnt paint jobs that he has had. im sorry but its pretty hard to afford all of that while making a car payment, insurance payment and 20 grand in tuition.

Its called budgeting.

kuma912
09-10-2008, 09:18 AM
I am saying he has spent more than 20 grand on the car after the cost of the car.... :mangel:

And that makes you doubt that he did it on a student budget. It seems there is a disparity on what a student budget is. From what you guys are telling me. Student=broke and shouldn't be able to mod out his car.

jjermzz
09-10-2008, 09:24 AM
people take out school loan that exceed school bill. I know people that done it and bought cars. If you had money to dump on a car like that around here, people would think your running a block.

mustclime
09-10-2008, 09:52 AM
And I know people that sell stuff while in school to help pay the bills......:mangel:

STP03BlueSI
09-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Its called budgeting.

Its called Student Loans /Thread.:mangel:

btw moon i still love ur ep3..if your ep would ever like to hump mine Stitch is ready...lmao

SinisterCivicSi
09-10-2008, 10:00 AM
haters will always hate.

tr00f - but i understand where the post was coming from... it is hard to believe that a student can put the kinda money in his car that moon did...

HOWEVER - none of us is his financial advisor or planner so honestly, its NO ONES business but eric's where he got the money from, or how he spent it. what we do know is that his car is one of the most unique and well known cars on the ep forums.

congrats again eric.

that I was fully sponsored by my mommy and daddy

hes just a hater :)

:mbiggrin:

pretty much. and will your parents adopt me? :mangel:

kuma - easy there big boy settle down. musty has been on this site for quite a while, he probally has known of eric longer than you. there is nothing wrong with someone speaking their opinion... he didnt attack eric in any way, he just stated his views in a non attacking manner.

before this turns into a shit slinging event - i think this needs to be closed. further discussion can be done in pm's guys.