PDA

View Full Version : Endemic's 05 Nissan SE Frontier Crew Cab. Virginia

Endemic
09-09-2008, 11:12 PM
well yeah i sold my ep3 last monday.. picked up a new nissan truck. i am happy with it. i needed more space room, haulin things, low insurance, and will buy a sportbike soon. i am active outdoor like snowboard, fishing, camping, jet ski etc pretty much.

it's Red 2005 Nissan SE Frontier Crew Cab only 34k miles.. it runs great.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6093/newtruckce0.jpg

my old ep thread link
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48244

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/295/img3224hy1.jpg

i will come to check here sometimes so i will go to the EP Meet sometimes! i know i will miss my ep! :(

slo_k20
09-09-2008, 11:51 PM
glad you enjoyed the ep when you had it! and good luck with the truck! sound like you can have some fun with that

Passenger
09-09-2008, 11:52 PM
What made you go with that truck? not saying anything good or bad about it, I'm just curious. I wouldn't even know what to look for in a truck if I had to choose one out of a lot. Looks pretty good though

Endemic
09-10-2008, 12:13 AM
What made you go with that truck? not saying anything good or bad about it, I'm just curious. I wouldn't even know what to look for in a truck if I had to choose one out of a lot. Looks pretty good though

because it is not bad mpg and i cant go wrong with truck/ sportbike combo too ;)

my old eps insurance was to high for me because it's sport car. so i got a truck and about a hundred dropped. it's much better.

!@#$%
09-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Your ep was really nice, but it seems you made the sensible choice. Good stuff.

shadowmd
09-10-2008, 04:12 AM
nice bro :mcool:

Breakep3
09-10-2008, 04:20 AM
Shoulda kept your eg.

=) Nice truck Endemic, damn we have been e-friends for like four years. <3 CT.

What bike you getting?

Endemic
09-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Your ep was really nice, but it seems you made the sensible choice. Good stuff.

i will miss my ep and yeah i hope i did.

nice bro :mcool:

thanks man

Shoulda kept your eg.

=) Nice truck Endemic, damn we have been e-friends for like four years. <3 CT.

What bike you getting?

haha no!

thanks hahah yeah i know i havent time tocheck on CT much :/

08 Suzuki GSXR 600

FoReVaPmP
09-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Nice Brandon..... Interior shot plz!!!!!:mbiggrin:

dannysi
09-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Nice truck.
Not to sure if I personaly would get any vehicle from Nissan. The local dealer here is giving me a hard time with my Dad's '06 Xterra (long story). Turned me off of Nissan completely.
I have to start lookin for another vehicle soon also, But I have to make the jump to a Minivan (3 Kids).

Endemic
09-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Nice Brandon..... Interior shot plz!!!!!:mbiggrin:

thanks ok i will work on that.

Nice truck.
Not to sure if I personaly would get any vehicle from Nissan. The local dealer here is giving me a hard time with my Dad's '06 Xterra (long story). Turned me off of Nissan completely.
I have to start lookin for another vehicle soon also, But I have to make the jump to a Minivan (3 Kids).

thanks but i didnt get it at nissan dealer.. it was at Subaru dealer.. the saleman that i know for a long time he got me a good deal my truck was cost 22k but i got it for 19k.. i am lucky

DRP967
09-10-2008, 06:29 PM
because it is not bad mpg and i cant go wrong with truck/ sportbike combo too ;)

my old eps insurance was to high for me because it's sport car. so i got a truck and about a hundred dropped. it's much better.

Lol the ep is not a sports car.

Endemic
09-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Lol the ep is not a sports car.

trust me it is... What is SI stand for? go find it out yourself :)

If you are too lazy to find it out here it is:
The Honda Civic Si is a sport compact / hot hatch version of the compact car Honda Civic built by the Japanese automaker Honda. The Si designation, which stands for "Sport Injection",

new pic updated!

K2OH2SLOW
09-10-2008, 06:38 PM
well, i guess that i will have to be that guy with the nice ep in waynesboro now that urs is gone! ima miss her too b!

Endemic
09-10-2008, 06:42 PM
well, i guess that i will have to be that guy with the nice ep in waynesboro now that urs is gone! ima miss her too b!

haha yeah i will miss my ep too. my old ep is in staunton if you wonder where it is now. :P

EVOKIN
09-10-2008, 08:36 PM
I wanted that truck. Highest tow capacity in it's class, It can tow 5500 lb, enough for a loaded car trailer. Good luck with it.

jdm_ep3
09-10-2008, 09:33 PM
my dad just got a brand new frontier its pretty nice!!! his is white 0 miles off the lot for 16k!! a pretty good deal knowing that msrp was 24k

Passenger
09-10-2008, 09:42 PM

Like whats his face on the first page said.. Seems like reasonable choice.
Front end looks tough man.

Breakep3
09-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Be careful out there on your GSXR!