PDA

View Full Version : Disable Immobilizer

mattism78
09-10-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm currently attempting to load a Kpro tune onto my car and all is going well except the key keeps flashing. From what I've read that's the immobilizer. How do I turn it off in Kpro?

mustclime
09-10-2008, 09:00 AM
cool, your car can be taxed with a large flat blade screw driver........I'll be over tonight :mangel:

AUTiger
09-10-2008, 09:08 AM
go to parameters>misc.> and uncheck the immobilizer.

if this is your ecu you have to take the key out of the ignition after loading the calibration if you want it enabled. If this was a used k-pro then you will need to disable the immobilizer. And like talon below me says it will keep flashing. Just take the light bulb out if it bothers you.

talonXracer
09-10-2008, 09:11 AM
The key will always be on continuosly with the immobilizor disabled.

Go to the parameters window, select the Misc tab and it should be the first selection.

mattism78
09-10-2008, 10:42 AM
cool, your car can be taxed with a large flat blade screw driver........I'll be over tonight :mangel:

If you, or anyone else is man enough to walk into my locked gate, past the barbed wire fence, and able to get through the dogs, you're welcome to it. I won't even use a firearm:tehehe:

Seriously though, thanks guys. I plan on eventually having Honda program my keys up, I just need it driveable for the time being.