PDA

View Full Version : not my week

redronin22
11-29-2002, 01:29 AM
first a tree branch knocks into my car making a dime seize dent and a hairline dent.

Tonight a drunk driver ran me off the road causing me to run onto a curb blowing out both tires on my drivers side. He narrowly missed me, so no body work is needed. The plastic cover under my bumper is torn off and i think a black plastic cover is torn off of the front suspension near the top of the strut. hopefully damage is low (im praying i just need an alignment and two new tires!) i dont need any more drama its the holiday season and im short on cash for presents as is. Man November isnt my month.

Could be worse i could be dead. fucker didnt even stop he just kept driving.

ep3guy
11-29-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by redronin22
first a tree branch knocks into my car making a dime seize dent and a hairline dent.

Tonight a drunk driver ran me off the road causing me to run onto a curb blowing out both tires on my drivers side. He narrowly missed me, so no body work is needed. The plastic cover under my bumper is torn off and i think a black plastic cover is torn off of the front suspension near the top of the strut. hopefully damage is low (im praying i just need an alignment and two new tires!) i dont need any more drama its the holiday season and im short on cash for presents as is. Man November isnt my month.

Could be worse i could be dead. fucker didnt even stop he just kept driving.

damn that sucks.. sorry to hear that.. what were the cross streets? you shoudlve ran after him even though two tires are out :p then you can beat the crap outta him

civic hatch boi
11-29-2002, 03:07 AM
damn im sorry to hear man.. glad u're safe tho. that's wut truly matters right.

ssvr6
11-29-2002, 03:21 AM
Yeah, I'm just glad to hear you're ok.

Steve

IceD out N CALI
11-29-2002, 11:45 AM
the most important thing is you have your health

natesi
11-29-2002, 11:55 AM
That totally sucks.

I was having luck kind of like that after I got my EP too.

How do you know he was dunk? Was he swerving all over the place or something?

redronin22
11-29-2002, 12:14 PM
well he didnt see me and merged right away and didnt bother to stop. im assuming he was drunk.

natesi
11-29-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by redronin22
well he didnt see me and merged right away and didnt bother to stop. im assuming he was drunk.

Well, that could just be a regular dumb ass or an idiot on his cell phone. I've already had a couple people doing that to me in my Si, and I've only had it for 3.5 months.

In fact, when I first got my car it seemed like everyone like pretending I wasn't even there. I got cut off all the time by minivans and toyota camarys. I can't believe this.

One guy followed me after I laid on my horn then went around him. When we got to a side street and came to a stop sign, I was very close to getting out of my car and ask him what the fuck his problem was. But luckily I didn't. Instead I paused (thinking about it) and stared back at him. Then I crawled away from the stop sign, going straight, and he took a right and basically went around the bock. It was some dude in his 40s.

What I can't believe is all the *asshole* drivers in my area. They are like soccer moms and 40 year old men. They drive like dicks--cutting you off or waiting until the last minute to get into the only lane they need (rather than moving over a bock ago like EVERYONE ELSE DID).

I don't get it--makes me very mad.

Why must the world be full of jack asses?!?!!? WHY?! WHY??!?!?!

Why can't people just treat each other like they would want to be treated?

I guess this is too much to ask.

redronin22
11-29-2002, 11:01 PM
new lower control arm: 300 with labor
two new tires: (chose pirelli veloce vr205 15 60) 200
tow truck: 100
alignment and suspension tear down with inspection:130
1 new rim: how much is a stock rim? i just need one.

ep3guy
11-29-2002, 11:19 PM
saw some guy today with a white si also, looks like someone smashed his fender, he said some drunk driver hit him too. pretty gay.. oh yeah and i told him about ephatch.com :D

golferjn
11-29-2002, 11:29 PM
sorry to hear that, man. hope you're ok and that everything works out for you.