PDA

View Full Version : Pics of your mouted MP3 players

siver-SI
09-14-2008, 11:19 AM
I am finaly going to get a MP3 player. I am going to get a 120gig Zune and I am going to connect it though the AUXs jack on the back of my Kenwood head unit.

I now that I know what I want, I have to figure out how to mount it. I want a clean look to the install. I have a double din unit so I do not have the pocket under my HU.

I want to be able to read the screen on the zune when it is in the EP. I will need to change the songs from player I can not do it from the head unit. I am not sure where to mount it. Once I figure out where to mount it I will figure out how to run the wire.

Thanks for any help with shots of your setup.

illbert
09-14-2008, 12:03 PM
www.bracketron.com
They sell mounts. Adhesive/ones that clip in/suction ones. I've seen an ipod in them, dunno about zunes.

cow
09-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Someone (I think "oldschoolimport") had his plugin mounted in the cupholder behind the parking brake. I liked that.

NitroBoarder
09-14-2008, 09:51 PM
handaaccessories.com has this little magnet with the "H" on it that comes with 2 1" diameter thin circles to stick on your phone/mp3 player, and the "H" magnet has 3m tape on the backside, so you can mount it anywhere. here's what it looks like.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/NitroBoarder153/Car/Magnet.jpg
I use it for my phone, since my ipod is hidden, but I'm sure you can use it as long as the magnet doesn't interfere with it. and my phone hasn't slid off on me yet.