PDA

View Full Version : fog light help

scorpionsf
03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
alright well i love my fogs for cornering, but for poor weather and fog they point way too far out and way too low. i can barely see them in front of my bumper. i am assuming somewhere around 160 degrees sweep. is there any way to adjust them to get something more like 90 degrees sweep and pointed higher(so i can see like 30' or so)?

-brandon

hkrayingboyz
03-22-2010, 06:23 PM
If I remember correctly when i install mine, there is 2 screws that you can adjust by aim up or down for one screw and the other one is side to side. Im not sure if your is aftermarket or oem because some of the aftermarket is not that good on adjusting

scorpionsf
03-22-2010, 06:39 PM
they are oem. but alright thats what i was hoping for, them to be just like normal headlights. its dark so i cant check them out now i was just looking for a quick answer.

to pose another question, what do you guys feel is the best sweep angle to have and the best distance to have them shine?

hkrayingboyz
03-22-2010, 06:48 PM
for me, i dont have the oem foglight but I have yellow aftermarket foglight. The reason why I dont like oem cuz they dont have yellow, since fog light suppose to be yellow imo. For my fog light, i did the 15 degree lower than horzn light because I want my fog light to aim down since they are fog light not head light. The angle aways from center is like 45 degree from center of each fog light because when is at night, I can actually see the fog light by peeking. That what I did. I will try to take some picture later tonight since is only 7pm and the sun is still out.