PDA

View Full Version : advice on mods

silvc86
03-24-2010, 10:24 PM
I recently got a 2007 civic SI and am tryin to decide on some upgrades. I was thinking of getting the AEM short ram intake with maybe the DC race headers and a cat back exhaust. Let me no what u think about this im still a newbie

I was looking at turbo or super chargers to but dont really want to spend the 4000 right now for one but maybe in the few years.

cronicEP
03-25-2010, 11:18 AM
I would save for hondata kpro first, then do suspension. After suspension is good, you'll know by then what you want, all motor + cams and tune, or boost. For reals get a list of your goals first. Don't just start buying shit.

T_Virus
03-25-2010, 12:05 PM
wrong forum but welcome...

mobomelter
03-25-2010, 02:09 PM
wrong forum but welcome...

Lol my thoughts exactly. You are already tired of the power the k20z puts down?

civsirmt
03-25-2010, 09:17 PM
I recently got a 2007 civic SI and am tryin to decide on some upgrades. I was thinking of getting the AEM short ram intake with maybe the DC race headers and a cat back exhaust. Let me no what u think about this im still a newbie

I was looking at turbo or super chargers to but dont really want to spend the 4000 right now for one but maybe in the few years.

cold air intake first dont waste ur time with a short ram,then do more research.