PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new side marker lights for the back bumper

maxapak
03-25-2010, 02:40 PM
any one know of any site that has clear or stock markers and sells them for cheaper than the stock ones?? I found the stock ones going for 56$ a piece.... If i can't find anything cheaper ill go with them. Thanks for any help!

rallyp3
03-25-2010, 11:05 PM
I posted a thread similar to this before the crash and had no luck. Best advice was to wait and see if anyone sells their old ones (oem or eBay) in the Classifieds section. I believe the eBay ones are no longer available online anywhere unless some super un-known shop online has a pair by chance. Used sets pop up on eBay frequently but get BIN just as fast.

ShadowEP3
03-25-2010, 11:08 PM
ebay sells the clear bumper lights for ~$25..i believe Depo makes em? :shrug:

rallyp3
03-25-2010, 11:47 PM
ebay sells the clear bumper lights for ~$25..i believe Depo makes em? :shrug:

I've been on there almost day to day waiting for them to pop up. They used to have tons of listings and now I can't find a single one and haven't been able to since last fall. I can search ep3 / civic si (02-05) etc and scroll through everything that comes up and those depo/eBay versions are nowhere to be found now. So unless I've made an uber fail and just was oblivious to them the last 6 months, I think they aren't available anymore.

maxapak
03-30-2010, 01:36 PM
do you have the link to their store by anychance?

MostWantedSi
04-06-2010, 01:34 PM
need a set to, damn luck!!!