PDA

View Full Version : Hfp+cf=?$@&?!"

aspect
03-27-2010, 07:35 AM
:mconfused: I think I have a negative answer for the question I'm asking, but I need to see if any body has resources to actually do this! Anyway I want the hfp rear lip in cf!!! If anyone knows a place where I can buy any piece of it in cf or even an estimate for a cf mold. Any ideas? Basically the tr kit comes in cf but it's not really that aggressive looking especially the rr lip.

civictype_r04
03-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Good luck you could call VIS racing and see what they say.

MugenReplica
03-27-2010, 09:21 AM
Could be a cool design. Nobody really modifies their HFP rears for fear of screwing them up and not being able to resell them.

I ran across this mod one time while searching around. I really like the modification and the Ep3 (everything except the taillights).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/EP3SINY/HFPcutrearlip.jpg

krylonking
03-27-2010, 09:40 AM
Gonna cost more then it is worth imo. Maybe think about cf wrap or vinyl?

talonXracer
03-27-2010, 10:15 AM
IIRC there was a CF version of the HFP kit several years ago, but just like any of the CF/fiberglas replica stuff they are seriously overrated. I have yet to see a aftermarket lip/sideskirt that didnt require alot of trimming and work to mount and look even halfassed. Not too mention they require a clearcoat to prevent the epoxy matrix from breaking down due to UV.