PDA

View Full Version : Annoyin A** hesistation

Onasty
03-27-2010, 04:21 PM
dont know whats causing it if might b fuel pump injectors or tune. If neone wants to chime in juss let me know wat u think i attached my problem n my tune

talonXracer
03-27-2010, 05:18 PM
On that datalog it shows 5th gear untill the drop which then shows 4th gear (at 3.437 seconds of the datalog, frame 7999), then when the rpm's pickup again it shows 5th gear again. it also shows a duty cycle of zero and the EPS turning on with the ELD showing a 6amp jump, then off when the engine comes back. Those are the only differences I see before, during and after.

How much fuel in the tank?

Onasty
03-27-2010, 05:48 PM
full tank all day everyday

talonXracer
03-28-2010, 06:53 AM
It could be a pump but I dont think so, the cells above the drop call for more fuel and it is delivered.

I also did notice that you were not at WOT per the TPS, if you were at WOT then you need to calibrate the TPS with Kpro.

Onasty
03-28-2010, 03:13 PM
its just happened again so what you believe is i either have to replace my pump or calibrate my tps which i have no clue how to do..i attached the problem again.. im baffled

Onasty
03-28-2010, 03:22 PM
wait could it b my clutch thats messed up because im deffinitely not going in and out of gears like that

talonXracer
03-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Not your clutch

Ahhhhhhhh, check your VSS connector and make sure it is ok. The ECU determines the gear by comparing speed vrs rpm to determine the gear. Also check your engine grounds.

Canuck Civic
03-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Do you have a base rsx tranny, because when I open your calibration the gear ratios aren't EP3 ones there base RSX ones. This would cause Kpro to switch back and forth between gears.

To change this go to parameters gear comp then select ratios and select the correct one.

I don't know why your fuel injectors all of a sudden turn off then later go back to normal.

Just wondering why you have sequential transmission shift engine cut enabled try disabling that and changing the gear comp see if that works.

Onasty
03-28-2010, 08:46 PM
i have the base ep3 tranny would changing my gear ratios effect my tune and would this be the reason to my grinding sometimes at high speeds when i push the car hard...that would explain alot

Canuck Civic
03-28-2010, 08:59 PM
No it won't effect your tune it just will display correctly thats all so when someone looks at your datalog it will show the correct gear it has nothing to do mechanically with the tranny.

But turn off seq. shift cut I think that's what causes your hesitation.

Post up a new datalog once you do that.

Onasty
03-28-2010, 09:33 PM
ok thanks for the advice hopefully this solves it n i wont have to post anothe one up