PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

krftwrk
03-27-2010, 08:38 PM
this site is sick as is but i wanted to know if its possible to have the comments in threads go from first to last....so say i click on a new thread it would be easier if the first comment was on top instead of the last page and have to work backwards

Chromium4500
03-27-2010, 10:12 PM
this site is sick as is but i wanted to know if its possible to have the comments in threads go from first to last....so say i click on a new thread it would be easier if the first comment was on top instead of the last page and have to work backwards

Welcome to the ephatch! If you click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner of this page, then scroll half way down and on the left hand side of the page under "My Account" click on "General Settings". Scroll down about half way and change the "Tread Display Mode" to your desired display.

Ephatch.com really is a special place. I've trolled a ton of forums in my day and the people here, that moderate and frequent this forum, are almost all genuinely good people. Willing to lend a hand if you're close, or perhaps your need is for wise advice from an ancient sage *cough*Talon*cough* :gheywa: Only joshin'!

Anyway, great to have you here! Welcome again.

krftwrk
03-28-2010, 01:27 PM
sweet thanks a lot!