PDA

View Full Version : need help with my build!!

zdiddy22
03-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi, Im building a K24A1/K20A2 to make over 500hp. The block and head are both completely built. I just havent decided on which method of forced induction I want to go with. I was planning on going with the Kraftwerks Rotex C38 which can put out over 500 easily. but the kit alone cost $3000, plus then intercooler, piping and kpro. So I started to look at turbo. any suggestions and prices as far as what parts to order to make over 500? thanks for your help.

heyvortek
03-28-2010, 08:15 AM
http://www.full-race.com/catalog/
cant get any better than that. dont forget about a 6puck clutch cause your gonna need it. 1000cc injectors, lsd, and of course.....a great tuner.i would really like to see a rotrex s/c. it something different and no one really has. good luck on build

zdiddy22
03-28-2010, 05:46 PM
I just bought 800cc injectors cause i was told they would be enough. Im putting crazy amount of money in this thing, so hopefully ill hit my goal. what part of SC are you in? I live in Greenville, but am in NY cause of the army.

neoamd
05-10-2010, 01:19 AM
I just bought 800cc injectors cause i was told they would be enough. Im putting crazy amount of money in this thing, so hopefully ill hit my goal. what part of SC are you in? I live in Greenville, but am in NY cause of the army.

Fab Worx Sidewinder Turbo Manifold
Precision FMIC with custom piping
44mm Tial Wastegate
50mm Tial BOV
Borg Warner S372 with Extended Tip Technology
Bosch 044 Fuel Pump (if you still on the stocker)

As far as clutch options go I would bite the bullet and buy an Excedy twin disk. Yes its expensive but you have it rebuild a couple of times for cheap, they last through a lot of abuse, and the pedal feel is near stock with tons of power. I'll be running a twin disk in my FD when I get it back together. If you go twin disk you will never regret it!