PDA

View Full Version : Help! Fog lights!!!

03WhiteEp3
03-30-2010, 10:21 AM
I thought one of my fog light bulbs was out, so i went out and bought a new bulb and i put it in and it worked at the start (1 minute after i put it in). Now only one side of my fogs works the right side if you were to be sitting in it.. if that matters? But any ways does anyone know why this is doing it? If so how can I fix it?

hkrayingboyz
03-30-2010, 10:52 AM
I thought one of my fog light bulbs was out, so i went out and bought a new bulb and i put it in and it worked at the start (1 minute after i put it in). Now only one side of my fogs works the right side if you were to be sitting in it.. if that matters? But any ways does anyone know why this is doing it? If so how can I fix it?

First question is if it oem fog light or aftermarket from ebay or something? 2nd, how long have you been having it and when did the light bulb went out? So you brought 2 new bulb and only 1 work and the other not? Try the working one on the side that does not work and also try the not working bulb on the working side to see if it the wiring or bulb itself that doesnt work.

Once you got conclusion on those, post it up to see if you need more help from that point on.

gray fox
03-30-2010, 06:51 PM
^ yeah that. if you have ebay fogs just go ahead and destroy that wiring harness and make your own.

jdm_k20
03-30-2010, 09:00 PM
that is what i'm in the midde of doing right now