PDA

View Full Version : Cant see anything in my profile, subsrcirptions, or messages

SHG_EasyE
03-31-2010, 08:45 AM
All the sudden last night I went to check my PM's and Its blank with that Buick vs Honda ad being all the way at the top instead of at the bottom of the page. Now its the same whenever im viewing anything but the forum itself. I wanted to change the viewing preferences to see if that fixed it but I can even see the page to do anything with it. Anyone else have this problem or know what can be done to fix it?

Ive treid opening EPH with different browsers, signed out and back in and nothing helped.

slate13530
03-31-2010, 09:01 AM
Yeah the same thing happened with me on my Mac last night.

Tried here at work and the same banner came up, but it's a bigger screen so that dumb Ford banner wasn't there anymore.

Looks like the banner doesn't have anywhere to go and sits on right below the other banner blocking the PM.

I will check again tonight when I'm home and post up a screenshot of it.

SHG_EasyE
03-31-2010, 09:09 AM
I mean, unless the banner extends down to the bottom of the page in white, I dont think its just the banner being misplaced. Say on the settings screen, there should be options and things going down most of the page, but non of it is there. Any link I try to click on my side bar, or any link on the top bar brings me to an empty center page with just an obnoxious american car banner to look at.

And I have 2 pm's I cant read, damnit lol.

love559
04-12-2010, 10:54 AM
I mean, unless the banner extends down to the bottom of the page in white, I dont think its just the banner being misplaced. Say on the settings screen, there should be options and things going down most of the page, but non of it is there. Any link I try to click on my side bar, or any link on the top bar brings me to an empty center page with just an obnoxious american car banner to look at.

And I have 2 pm's I cant read, damnit lol.

hey ones from ME!!! does that mean you havent been able to send my stuff out?!?!?! i wrote you asking if you have. im having the same problem but i cant see anything old mess. or my profile nothing at all for mine or anyone elses.

Jpax
04-12-2010, 12:28 PM
the different themes to chose from are at the bottom of every page - so scroll down to the bottom and click the drop down menu on the left and chose something else.

SHG_EasyE
04-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Fixed itself a couple days after i posted this, must have been some kind of glitch with the site. Thanks for the replies!