PDA

View Full Version : window AUTODOWN sticks

civic hatch boi
12-01-2002, 01:07 PM
i do auto-down and the window stops.. doesn't go all the way down by itself.. how sucky.. will honda take care of that for free? and is it an easy job to fix? so i dont' hav eto leave my car in there the whole time.

TrippZ
12-01-2002, 01:14 PM
if you touched it and played with the internals and it did that all of a sudden, they wont fix it. if it jus thappened, they'll fix it. I dont recommend you ripping apart your door panel. just get it fixed professionally.

Suk02Si
12-02-2002, 12:17 AM
they'll see your race stripe and claim abuse so they don't have to fix it.

civic hatch boi
12-02-2002, 12:32 AM
serious??? damn! things i go thru just cuz i wanna make my car fast...

CivicSiR4U2NV
12-02-2002, 12:57 AM
serious??? damn! things i go thru just cuz i wanna make my car fast... LOL :D Like a racing stripe is going to make it go faster.

But getting serious now, my auto down sticks too. But mine sticks more than once going down. I hit the auto down then it stops about half away so I hit it again then the damn thing stops at a a 3 quarters of the way down. Its really pissing me off!!

civic hatch boi
12-02-2002, 01:39 AM
yeah mine does the same thing.... but sometimes it works fine... so i dunno... i figure i have 3 yrs of warranty. il just keep it til im fed up.. by then it should be broken good hahaha so then ill take it in :)

TEKBRAIN
12-02-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by CivicSiR4U2NV
LOL :D Like a racing stripe is going to make it go faster.

Front Grille Type-R Badge makes it go faster! :p

civic hatch boi
12-02-2002, 11:49 AM
it's weird tho.. when i dynoed before and after i put the badge and stripe on.. i only got 1wHP!!! i was so pissed.. they advertised at least 3-5whp.. i might go return it and get a iTr sticker instead. those cars are faster rite?