PDA

View Full Version : 16" HFP Fit Wheels on an ep3? Suggestions?? Comments??

iDom
04-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Locally there is 4 perfect condition 16" HFP Fit rims+tires for sale for 500. Decent tread left on the tires, don't remember exactly the kind of tires but.. Wondering what some of you think about it. Price wise and appearance wise. I know it's hard to 'imagine' what it would like, but..

I couldn't find a picture of an ep3 with these wheels on it so I am just looking for some opinions.

Also, I believe the offset is QUITE high.. +55 I 'believe'. Just lookin for some pennies from others.

barcelon
04-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Locally there is 4 perfect condition 16" HFP Fit rims+tires for sale for 500. Decent tread left on the tires, don't remember exactly the kind of tires but.. Wondering what some of you think about it. Price wise and appearance wise. I know it's hard to 'imagine' what it would like, but..

I couldn't find a picture of an ep3 with these wheels on it so I am just looking for some opinions.

Also, I believe the offset is QUITE high.. +55 I 'believe'. Just lookin for some pennies from others.

They should fit prefectly .. Our stock rims are 16" wheel size stock is 205/55/16.. I just got the 17" HFP rims and they fit perfectly.

iDom
04-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Haha you might have mistaken me.. I mean.. They're the HFP wheels from the Honda Fit. Also, my OEM wheels are 15's.

http://www.keenanhondaparts.com/catalog/FIT0007028_mid.jpg

ep_hatcher_510
04-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Last i saw some fit wheels on a EP, they looked very sucked into the fender, unless you are into that kind of look you are going to need spacers to push them out some. You are going to need some anyways because of the +55 offset. Overall i would just find a set of wheels that would fit right.

socmex7
04-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Last i saw some fit wheels on a EP, they looked very sucked into the fender,

this.. the fit's stock offset is a lot higher than ours.. like ep_hatcher_510 said, look into different wheels.

iDom
04-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Yea that's what my biggest concern was.. Thanks people