PDA

View Full Version : Springs/shocks?

spartan
04-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Does the DC5 ITR an the DC5 S run the same springs shocks an tie rod ends?

spartan
04-10-2010, 10:24 PM
wow really? no one?

Drew1d
04-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I'd figure the JDM one would be something like the A-Spec suspension. So the tie rod ends probably have the same taper. But the springs/shocks would be stiffer/valved different. I'd also guess the sway's are different too. But I'm just makin' s#$ up. Thinking about switchin' over to a DC5 setup?

spartan
04-11-2010, 08:35 PM
I'd figure the JDM one would be something like the A-Spec suspension. So the tie rod ends probably have the same taper. But the springs/shocks would be stiffer/valved different. I'd also guess the sway's are different too. But I'm just makin' s#$ up. Thinking about switchin' over to a DC5 setup?

yeah i am but i wanna buy aftermarket shocks an springs. i found out the tie rod ends are the shit an give the ep3 a wider stance an i know the sway is different too. i already have the front an rear Brembo kit sitting in my house but i need all the small things. I've been told the itr an the S have the same front sway but i hear they're different. i need to know for sure. if i bought aftermarket shocks an springs would that work with my brembo kit????????????????