PDA

View Full Version : dude i need help!

tray..
04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
alright so i have an 02 ep... and my a2 lost oil pressure some how and ate up my cams... but thats not important... i now have a z3 that i got for free from work. i work at honda. it had a warped head so used my a2 head on it with the z3 cams and jornals and valves and shit. i am also still useing the a3 intake, tranny, wiring harness, basically everything from the a3. and here the problem i just got my kpro in and i hooked it all up and ran a z1 base map i disabled the emoblizer. i went to crank it and the fuel pump wont come on and i dont have spark. i put a meter on the plug wire and its sending a signal to the fuel pump sooo... welll i thought it might have been the ecu. so i brought it to hybrid racing and they pluged it in and sure enough it worked.. so i have no idea why the fuel pump wont come on and y im not gettin any spark... also the car sat for a year with the motor out soo yeaaa someone plzz help...

tray..
04-09-2010, 02:14 PM
im sorry my a3 lost oil pressure....

Deadphishy
04-09-2010, 08:09 PM
If the ECU is sending power to the fuel pump relay, then it sounds like it's the fuel pump.

The ignition.....I don't know. Maybe your Pulse plates on the end of your cams are not on correctly, or the motor isn't timed correctly.

To get this right.

You have a k20z3 block with a k20a2 head with z3 cams.

Chances are if the head was out of spec so is the block. I hope you don't leak oil or coolant.

Heads warp from heat, so make sure the oil and water pump work good.

tray..
04-22-2010, 06:15 AM
alright sorry i havent had a chance to get on here so here is were i stand on the car now.... the hondata def works... the fuel pump was bad i now have a new one. and now i have voltage to the coil pacs and injectors. but there not getting signal to spark and the injectors are doing the same. sooo i still have no spark and no fuel. its almost like it would be an emobilizer problem. but that cant be it being that i started my buddy rons ep with my kpro. so idk someone shoot me some ideas. right now i think it could possible be my ckp sensor is bad. oh and my 2 main relays under the airbag both work sooo yea..

tray..
04-22-2010, 06:17 AM
oh and i had the block deckd so yea its good. there shouldnt be any leaking

Deadphishy
04-22-2010, 09:41 AM
I would swap out your Crank posistion sensor for sure. Just to check.

tray..
04-22-2010, 10:38 AM
yeaa theres an 08 si sittin outside right now (i work at honda). im waitin for the other tech to bring it in and ima put my ckp sensor in it and start it and see what happens lol

tray..
04-22-2010, 12:46 PM
alright i tried my ckp sensor in that si and it worked.... so today when i go home im guna try this deal with the ebrake that makes it to were u can start ur car without the emobilzer... that way i can see if the emoblizer is messed up

Deadphishy
04-22-2010, 05:34 PM
very odd man.......Good luck.