PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Supply Discounts

RHDmeatwagon
04-10-2010, 06:04 AM
So I work for a detail supply company that open to the public in Pittsburgh, PA. We sell a lot of products that you aren't able to get in stores (except for ours).

The owner told me I could let you guys know you can get %10 off any purchase over $50
Almost all of the things we have in the store are on the website but otherwise you can call the store or ask me and Ill let you know since somethings cannot be put on the website.

The coupon code for the website is forumfriend

We carry wayy too many brands such as
Pinnacle
Wolfgang
Chemical Guys
Poorboys

P21s
Sonax
Lusso Oro

and many more that I can't think of.

The website is...
http://www.autoality.com
Be sure to check out the blog as well were they have a lot of product testing, comparisons

Let me know if you guys have any questions about the products or anything.
Feel free to call the store there someone there can almost always help you out
(412)374-9595 Monroeville Locations

And if you are in the area you should DEFINITELY stop in. We have two locations, one in Monroeville Mall and the other in Ross Park Mall

Thanks
-Lauren

0h5ive_EP3
04-10-2010, 09:34 AM
if i knew anything about detailing i would totally take advantage of this!

everytime i wash my car there still seems to always be a small piece of bird shit or something on it and it pisses me off! then i can't carry on w/ polish and claybar

RHDmeatwagon
04-11-2010, 06:35 AM
There is always time to learn haa. I didnt know much before i started going to that store and they really taught me a lot.

0h5ive_EP3
04-11-2010, 03:20 PM
yeah i need something to really scrub the shit off my car, but everything and anything "can scratch your paint" it's such a PITA

vboy127
04-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the hookup RHD. I will definitely have to check it out.

RHDmeatwagon
04-12-2010, 06:24 AM
yeah i need something to really scrub the shit off my car, but everything and anything "can scratch your paint" it's such a PITA

There is a thing called surescrub
http://www.waxdepot.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WD&Product_Code=85-457&Category_Code=DSSWM

The key is to soak it pretty damn long though. We do have the two different sizes in stores so you would have to call to order.

But what are you trying to scrub off? Bugs or whatnot? if its just built up all over id say to claybar it. it would be a long ass process but its oh so worth it.

FoReVaPmP
04-12-2010, 06:27 AM
subscribed!!!.... Thanks!

SinisterCivicSi
04-12-2010, 08:55 AM
lets get the ep's lookin good for summer! :bump: this up!

Blackexcoupe
04-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Does your shop carry sonax wheel cleaner in larger sizes than 500ml?

RHDmeatwagon
04-18-2010, 01:52 PM
No unfortunately we only have the 500mL. But we do carry the p21s wheel cleaners in the 5 liter. We just started carrying sonax brand but if it has a high demand I'm sure well try our hardest to get it. Do you prefer their wheel cleaner? i haven't got to compare it yet

Blackexcoupe
04-18-2010, 02:13 PM
I haven't had the chance to try sonax yet, but from what I've heard it is suppose to be better than the p21s gel (which is what I currently use). I've heard enough good reviews from the right people, and I'm confident in its performance, so I'm waiting for the larger sizes to come out before I purchase it.

RHDmeatwagon
04-18-2010, 02:29 PM
http://autoality.com/wordpress/?p=28

http://autoality.com/wordpress/?p=18

Here are our product tests done by a friend of mine

Blackexcoupe
04-18-2010, 02:40 PM
I've seen those reviews before. I think a friend of mine showed it to me shortly after I told him I got CG diablo to test. The people who have recommended Sonax to me say with light brake dust and mild dirt Sonax requires less effort to clean it off when compared to P21S gel. Most wheels I work on are never that dirty to begin with. All that matters to me is if the cleaner is PH neutral since some of these wheels are 2-5k a set.

zoko
05-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Sweet, I'm definately gonna have to stop by soon, get me some new stuff.

VIZHUNZ02SI
05-10-2010, 06:23 PM
nice that p21s wheel cleaner is the shit. before i use to have to scrub my wheels but after using that product i barely have to scrub. just spray on let it set for a minute and wash of with a spong

oneglory
05-10-2010, 06:37 PM
OoOoOOOOOOoo time for a new porter cable 7424xp and some pads.

oneglory
05-10-2010, 06:39 PM
you guys need more wax/polish/glaze/sealent combos.

RHDmeatwagon
05-17-2010, 05:06 AM
Sweet, I'm definately gonna have to stop by soon, get me some new stuff.

Ya defintitely. I work wed and friday night this week so I can maybe get you discounts in to store like %10 probably.

you guys need more wax/polish/glaze/sealent combos.
What do you mean? Like specials and stuff? We have p21s kits and wolfgang kits in store.

EpThreeD
06-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks, your awesome!