PDA

View Full Version : Post to sell

love559
04-12-2010, 11:08 AM
I think there should be the require 200 post again to sell. im not at 200 and i had things to sell before and was all mad there was that rule but now theres alot of newbies posting things without pics and are just running around on this site plain out dumb :mfrown: well i dont know its only my opinon

SinisterCivicSi
04-12-2010, 11:18 AM
then why arent you reporting it to a staff member? the post count requirement was lowered for those that lost hundreds to thousands of posts at no fault of their own... its not fair to further punish members why requiring the 200 post count when some lost their entire post history. we are trying to be fair about it...

i am sorry that this is bothersome but we are doing what we can to police the area on top of other site issues that have come up since we have been online.

please dont take my post as being curt... if you see something wrong, by all means, pm a mod/admin and we will be all over it. sometimes if we are concentrating on an area of higher concern - some threads get overlooked.

thankyou for posting this and i am going to make a point of combing thru the classifieds over the next few days and shutting down the rule breakers and getting things organized.

raiyo
04-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I personally think the post count requirement (if not 200, then do like 100) would be good. This is at least stop peeps from just logging into the forum and just trying to sell stuff. If they are legit, they would at least try to get up to a certain amount of post. Its just a peace of mind to users.

goldEp
04-21-2010, 11:20 PM
i love the web site... i think there doing a great job..

SinisterCivicSi
04-23-2010, 10:23 AM
the classifieds rules was already updated with the required post count. :shrug:

not sure what else you all want... i consider that pretty generous in my honest opinion...

as for members not posting required info like pics or prices... please STOP posting about it and bitching - PM A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR so we can handle it!!

for those that are proactive and already do that - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

with that said, this thread has run its course.