PDA

View Full Version : jdm ctr wing

jdmechelon
04-17-2010, 09:10 PM
so ive got a jdm ctr wing.. does anyone know the measurements to sand the under side and make it flush on the glass..sear:mredface:ched but couldnt find info... thanks

20CiviC02Si
04-18-2010, 03:31 PM
You'll have to do that by testing. Sand or cut and test fit. Basically all of the underside that is raised needs to go. This is why we all pretty much stuck with HFP wings. You could always buy a Type R rear hatch. I have seen a few for sale on eBay.

RedSiBaron
04-18-2010, 03:51 PM
You'll have to do that by testing. Sand or cut and test fit. Basically all of the underside that is raised needs to go. This is why we all pretty much stuck with HFP wings. You could always buy a Type R rear hatch. I have seen a few for sale on eBay.

hfp is the easy way out that gives you the exact same thing as a modded type r wing, but it should only take you about an hour of removing material and test fitting...i know it only took me that long

20CiviC02Si
04-24-2010, 08:43 PM
hfp is the easy way out that gives you the exact same thing as a modded type r wing, but it should only take you about an hour of removing material and test fitting...i know it only took me that long

Very true.

babine
06-16-2010, 10:26 AM
So how did that turn out, cuz i just broke my back-glass installing mine ( wich was pre-cut) or was said to be not sure yet... And I like to install mine, do i have to cut all the small center part that sits on the glass?

flboricua101
07-15-2010, 12:07 PM
i plan to install the type r wing just not sure how to