PDA

View Full Version : megan track series coilovers

Distance
04-19-2010, 05:45 PM
hey guys i recently bought a set of megans track series coilovers for the rsx-s. during installation i ran into a problem with the rears not wanting to bolt up at the bottom area. it seems that the green area that is squared in the picture seems a little to big for our cars. any ideas on what to do?

picture for references.
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4148/coilovers.png (http://img192.imageshack.us/i/coilovers.png/)

Distance
04-19-2010, 11:38 PM
anyone?

Andrew
04-19-2010, 11:38 PM
you might have to shave down the part where it bolts up i think that's what some have done to get dc5 spec coilovers on the ep3

qnzjay69
04-20-2010, 07:08 AM
there made for the rsx type s, the rsx rear lca had a bigger opening for the shock then we do, u have to either shave down or by rsx type s rear lca, its better to just purchase the rear ones because if u ever part out or want to go back to stock u can just swap lcas.... good luck hope this help

BlownSi05
04-20-2010, 07:38 AM
you might have to shave down the part where it bolts up i think that's what some have done to get dc5 spec coilovers on the ep3

^^ that......And did you get a set of RSX-S tie rod ends?

Distance
04-20-2010, 11:46 AM
^^ that......And did you get a set of RSX-S tie rod ends?

yes i do have a set of rsx-s tie rods. my old suspension set up were dc5 tein ss. they bolted up fine without modifiying it. only thing i needed was the rsx-s tie rods.

socmex7
04-20-2010, 11:52 AM
there made for the rsx type s, the rsx rear lca had a bigger opening for the shock then we do, u have to either shave down or by rsx type s rear lca, its better to just purchase the rear ones because if u ever part out or want to go back to stock u can just swap lcas.... good luck hope this help

this. they're not too expensive and are fairly easy to install :mbiggrin:

Distance
04-20-2010, 12:37 PM
this. they're not too expensive and are fairly easy to install :mbiggrin:

hmm.. im prob just better selling these coilovers.