PDA

View Full Version : Thievery

EP3Casas
04-20-2010, 09:17 AM
why do ppol find the need to steal parts off of cars.

come out from work yesterday to find my sidemarkers stolen. not just the lenses but the whole thing. they yanked them off.

i hope car thieves all die a slow cancerous death.

.colin
04-20-2010, 09:38 AM
sucks man, where they the bumper lenses? or the fender side markers? probably somebody with an ep3 or a dc5 stole them

EP3Casas
04-20-2010, 09:44 AM
they were the fender markers. There is a new ep3 i see in the shopping center i work at. just started seeing it regularly this week. im not gunna jump the gun and assume its him. But i am gunna keep an eye on it for Jdm sidemarkers.

Mr.White
04-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Thats super ghey! I hate thieves. I also hate the I before E rule, too, but thieves more. THEY WILL GET THEIRS IN HELL!!!

VIZHUNZ02SI
04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
why do ppol find the need to steal parts off of cars.

come out from work yesterday to find my sidemarkers stolen. not just the lenses but the whole thing. they yanked them off.

i hope car thieves all die a slow cancerous death.
while being ass raped in jail

.colin
04-20-2010, 10:40 AM
they were the fender markers. There is a new ep3 i see in the shopping center i work at. just started seeing it regularly this week. im not gunna jump the gun and assume its him. But i am gunna keep an eye on it for Jdm sidemarkers.

for real man, yours may be the donor lenses

Sucka
04-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Yeah i think the easy thing to steal are the sidemarkers. Alot of people get sidemarkers stolen around my area too.

StraightEP3
04-21-2010, 04:49 AM
I would just like to catch one of them in the act, even if it wasnt my car they would still get it......

cronicEP
04-21-2010, 05:06 AM
I would just like to catch one of them in the act, even if it wasnt my car they would still get it......

Yeah to that, i hate thieves

talonXracer
04-21-2010, 05:41 AM
Our legal system is not aimed at reducing criminals, the bleeding heart liberals have turned our jail's into houses of higher education, criminal education that is!
Steal and you should loose a finger, do it again loose the hand! Enter the country illegally(terrorists, traffickers) and you loose a leg. Dangerous criminals like rapists, murderers, etc should get solitary confinement for life.

LouisianaEP3
04-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Thieves deserve to die a painful death by lethal injection of porcupines in the anus.

EP3Casas
04-21-2010, 07:25 AM
yeah so i finally got the heart to inspect the damage and they cut the wirs to the markers pretty short. one side was yanked/vut and the passenger side waS stretched and cut.

and the worst thing is i was parked out in the wide open no cars around me, beautiful april day sun light. why me god?

props to 1gr8ep3 for giving me his old markers for free

shortstop
04-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Sons of bitches

CHASEEE
04-21-2010, 06:35 PM
It's weird how nobody ever catches a thief in the act. Anybody have a story of catching one? That would be awesome.

ep3steez
04-21-2010, 07:19 PM
There are too many scumbags out there with little to no money that result to stealing to fulfill their car wants. Sorry for your loss man.

Go_ep3
04-21-2010, 07:20 PM
sorry to hear about this. glad q helped u out...

EP3Casas
04-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Q is the man hes helped me out so much with getting parts for my turbo build and answering all my questions and most of all helps keep me on my path to goin boost. without his help i wouldve been a lot farther away from getting mt car done.

Squidward
04-22-2010, 02:43 PM
I have been the victim of auto related thievery eleven times in my life. If I held onto the anger I had when it first happened it would have poisoned me and not hurt the culprit in the least. I have my theories about who the perps might have been, but i let it go. There have been times in my life where I was 99.99% certain about who did what and found out that I was wrong. Thieves will get what is coming to them. We will probably never know about it when it happens, but it will happen. Just because I believe revenge is not ours to hand out does not mean it will not get handed out. Take comfort in living an honest life and in knowing that karma works. Sometimes right away, sometimes not - but it works. http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=UONIiL0ZzOo
Hats off to 1gr8ep3.