PDA

View Full Version : Ep3 future owner

B-R@y
04-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Hi,

My name is Rémi, I'm from Montreal Canada. I just sold my B16b swapped Ek and i am looking forward to buy an Ep3 in the next few months. I will need some advice and tips !! I heard that members are pretty friendly on Ephatch.com ;)

Cheers
:thumbu:

usedep3
04-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Hi,

My name is Rémi, I'm from Montreal Canada. I just sold my B16b swapped Ek and i am looking forward to buy an Ep3 in the next few months. I will need some advice and tips !! I heard that members are pretty friendly on Ephatch.com ;)

Cheers
:thumbu:

we are fucking friendly. lol

welcome man. good luck on finding an ep. there are some tastefully modded ones in our classified's section.

seattlecivic
04-28-2010, 08:40 AM
I haven't been on here for a while, but I am looking to re-live my youth. is that one word or hyphenated? LoL... Anywho, My biggest regret in Life is still letting go of my 03 Si... Even though it was 160HP, for some reason... I loved it to death. So now, since i'm hella old and have some chump change, I too am looking at once again becoming a futer EP3 owner. LoL. I currently drive an 08 Si and to me... the EP is more fun. So yeah, instead of me spending money to do any mods to the 08 Si... I am just going to find a gently used EP... prefferably an 04/05 cuz the 5 lug :-)

vicx52o
04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
welcome!
Hope you find the right ep3