PDA

View Full Version : Which Springs??

iceman1989
04-29-2010, 07:22 AM
So ive been looking at shocks and struts for my 03. I have upgraded wheel size to 215/45/17 and have tockico blues sitting in my room. As for springs im stuck between Eibach Pro kit / Eibach Sportline / and Tein S Techs. I dont want to be slammed. Not much more than 1.5. From what I have read and found on reviews is that the pro kit lowers about 1 inch and is more performance oriented than sportlines. Sportlines are still good in all the aspects of performance like the pro kit is, but sportlines are designed with a bigger drop, About 1.5 The S-Techs seem to be one notch above both of these and lowers 1.4 front/1.3 Rear. If there is another kit that is comparable to these I would also like to hear about them.

So Pro Kit, Sport lines, or S-Techs?? Any advice would be great.

02ep3SLAUGHTER
04-29-2010, 07:41 AM
I just got my s-tech's put on about 2 weeks ago and im pretty pleased with them. The ride height looks really good to me, especially in the front. And i do notice that it is more stiff even when i just go to sit in the car ha it feels differnt. I've never had any other springs but i would recommend the Teins because they still give you a comfortable drive, close to stock, but it is definately stiffer when cornering and it looks great.

Calvinep3
04-29-2010, 08:03 AM
progress springs!!!!!!!
i got mine a couple months ago
they are amazing!
perfect drop
and amazing spring rates!
ill post pics soon

Drew1d
04-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I think you have the right idea about the drop. I'd just suggest picking your springs based on what tires you have. Stickier tires, stiffer springs.