PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!!!!

Reaper27
04-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Ok I bought a new head unit for my 05 ep3. It's a kenwood nothing fancy just something to hold me over till I can get a nicer one. So I'm wiring it up and it had power and all but then it just cuts off. I take the center consol back out and check th wires, everything looks like it's in it place so I try it again and nothing. At this point I'm getting pissed and have been at this for awhile so I decide to take a little break and come back to it after a snack. So I turn off the car and get out to go in, here's where I flipped shit, my interior lights don't come on when you open the door, the dash lights don't wrk unless the key is in the ignition, and my keyless roneote doesn't wrk anymore. I can't lock or unlock my car without actually putting the key in the door. WTF happened? I need some help please!!!!

Chromium4500
04-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Check all your fuses including under the hood and under the dash. I'm hoping that the battery was unplugged while you were doing your install. If you left the battery connected, you may have done some real damage...

Check all the fuses first and then report back with what you find.

Chad
04-30-2010, 06:46 AM
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?55155-Electrical-problems-radio-cluster-lights-etc-not-functioning.