PDA

View Full Version : i have cai,obx rh and exhaust on ep3 w/k20a3 kpro or reflash?

ep3monaco
05-04-2010, 10:12 AM
ok im new to this still. i have cai, obx rh and exhaust... im told that reflash will just burn up my motor and kpro is for boosted motors and mainly for a2's not so much a3's. could someone with k-nolage give me some good advise? i just want the car to run great with bolt on's.

VIZHUNZ02SI
05-04-2010, 10:30 AM
god there must some stupid fuks running arround florida. no a flash wont burn up your motor. and kpro isnt just for boost. kpro is a full tunable ecu that you can get a PRO tuner to tune you motor reguardless of what k-series you have. who ever told you that shit, i'm telling you to go punch them in their face for being a fukin cumguzzlefukinidiot.i cant stand people that mislead other and think they know it all

Kanzen Taichou
05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
:yeahthat:...:boxing:

jri93
05-04-2010, 11:28 AM
actually... there is some talk (read hondatas website) that the reflash with a raceheader without a cat may cause you to run lean... not saying your motor will burn up, but its somthin to think about.... the other stuf about kpro not being for the A3 is complete shit... it works the same regardless of your motor.. what they are really trying to say is that k pro is not worth the $1000 in your situation because the A3 (even with kpro) responds poorly to bolt ons where as the A2 shows much better improvements.. this is probly why they said "kpro is more for A2's"