PDA

View Full Version : Front cover of new HCI magazine....?

XspeedSi02
12-03-2002, 08:32 PM
I saw where someone posted about the APC Si on the front cover of the new HCI magazine. Man that car is ugly. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of springs or coilovers is on that car? I like the way it sits. Thanks for any info. Justin

goy091
12-04-2002, 12:38 AM
go to their website maybe? prolly have the specs listed

MadBeatChemist
12-04-2002, 10:50 AM
According to that shit magazine, the APC Si is on 2" dropped Progress Group Suspension. However, they put 19" rims on the car. All show and no go!!!!

That magazine really disappointed me. First of all because they put an SI on the cover, but it was the APC Si. Then I figured it would have an article about the Si and all it was, was an article about APC and all their shitty products being sold at Pep Boys and how Pep Boys has a reputation for selling only "EL-Cheapo" products but that it is not true because they sell the full line of APC products. Well what the fuck, APC is a cheap ass product rip-off brand. What I found to be truly funny is that they put all this ricey "fast and furious" style crap from APC in and on the car. But no actual APC performance parts(because if APC made it, it won't perform). For performance parts, they used an Injen CAI and slapped on an Injen manifold cover. Now supposedly, this APC Si is put together to be a Pep Boys advertisement to be taken around to shows to show off what can be bought from Pep Boys. I have yet to see Pep Boys selling Injen CAI's. I could be wrong, but all I have ever seen at PepBoys was APC.

Okay something else about the magazine, the cover says "Honda vs. Toyota, the little engines that could plus a whole lot more." There is no article in the magazine about honda or toyota engines and comparing them like that title kind of portrays. That magazine only has a bunch of riced out products and lots of pictures from different cars shows. what a rip-off. I'll never buy that magazine again. The only nice about the magazine was all the pics of NOPI girls. Other than that, a big thumbs down to that magazine.