PDA

View Full Version : 5 de may

PartyPooper
05-06-2010, 07:02 PM
well now with my hangover i realize my 5 de maio was sucky but alright...

morning: i just installed my coilovers(easy)...raceland... went for a test run and was playing around with my friends del sol w/ H22 (i lost by a car lenght) and 10mins later got pulled over by FHP. he handcuffed me and told me and my friend we were going to jail... i never went above 70 but he said we were going 111 because he had to go 140 to catch up to us when he was on the other side of the road... speed limit 55. so after the scary 20mins in the back seat i get a ticket for going 111... bluh

afternoon: i lose clan match in COD... bluh( by the way if anyone wants a clan match ICK$ )

night:i celebrate 5 de maio with some cuervo... good times... funny part is my friends took pictures of me trying to get into my TW ep3 t leave... only thing is, when i saw the pics today i was dry humping a white DODGE CARAVAN. i kinda set myself up for the mini van jokes...

will post pics if you guys want...

widebodyeg
05-06-2010, 07:52 PM
man! what a crazy night

cronicEP
05-07-2010, 09:51 AM
in for pics...all i did for the 5th was eat a burrito at Salsarita's and finished a half bottle of tequila with some buds...

SkareKrow
05-09-2010, 07:52 PM
lol Supier Crazy Ass Night!

Sounded kinda like My Birthday which was Saturday May1st.

Me & Wifey been having problems and such but I really still want to work it out, She said that she wanted to "Hang Out As Friends" @ Disneyland, Since we got Disneyland Annual Passes since our Honeymoon in December of 07', We go to Disneyland So damn uncomfortable not being able to hold her hand at least but then she wanted to complain the whole time there & on top of it texting and texting like wtf.... Thought you where here to spend my Birthday, Then she wants to go do and do Rides she wants to, I was over it I wasn't saying much then she says I acted weird LoL. Please believe I was just quiet & shy just like the first time you met me... Anyways sorry Fellas venting out been stressed out for over 6 weeks, Then Pretty much she breaks my damn heart more drama happend I took her home, And yeah my Pulley bearings where acting up, I dropped her off in Gardena On Saturday night around 10:15 pm, I'm driving back on the 91East coming to our home in Riverside, And on the 91east & 710fwy the exit to Long Beach Blvd, My CAR Starts sparking all over the damn place made me feel as if I was in 2 Fast 2 Furious with the Cops shooting those engine shutters of electricity, I swirved from the 2nd lane to the 1st lane to exit while I had my hazards on. Semi almost ran me over. I was stuck out there for 3 Hours, till about 1:30am. Called my boy from the forum here, See if he was in the area, He was out by my place LoL. I was like wtf.... LoL Oh well! On top of that, It's literally like CripLand there. Since I hang out with "BDawgs" and I was wearing Black Dickies Shorts with A 2xL Red Shirt, I was like damn lol All by myself. Anyways check the car there went the Idler Pulley. So My Wife Breaks my Heart, My Car Broke My Heart & My Car Broke. Only thing I got for my Birthday was A tow home from my uncle, And he was pulling me with an 8 foot chain, Litterally about 2 feet before smashing my front bumper into the back of that Iron Car. Slamming breaks all the way back from 710 on the 91 east to Riverside, Man that shit was horrible.... Then a damn cop almost pulled us over, Specially since I got my Yellow Headlights. And yes for those of you who did not know, It is illegal to have Yellow Headlights.... I get pulled over all the time. but oh well lol. I like them. But yeah he was all looking at me like why am I on the Jaguar ass lol. When there was the underchain, He kept going Thank God, Because It was like 2:45 am and he was probably like oh well. I'm not about to do a 5 page explanation. ( I hate Yorba Linda Pigs) they always pull me over lol. So I get home but that was my story thank you guys for reading it at least lol. Good news is My Baby EP is back up & hasn't broken my heart yet. Bad News Wifey still doesn't want to come back :( Oh well... It's life.... I am being patient as long as it takes to wait for her.