PDA

View Full Version : Dgrzep3 NHBP..Hey guys.

DgrzEp3
05-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Hey guys what’s going on? I’m kind of new to Ephatch. I was a member under Derekcane(don’t know how to delete it), and realized …that was a terrible username(my name) to use. So after almost a year of that username, I’m starting out with this one for good. For the most part I followed threads religiously, but didn’t post replies too often. So here’s to saying what’s up and new username. I figure i post up some pics and mod list at the same time (since Ive never done this). I don’t see too many EP’s in my area and if I do… most are neglected of TLC or stock. Here I thought I had a pretty nice EP until I joined this site. Now the sad truth is finally settling in, and I realize my car is nowhere near as fast or nice as most of the members on this site lol. I have some work to do. If you guys see me around say driving around say what’s up

Interior:
CTR Shift Boot
Ebay Shift Knob
Corsport Vinyl Red h
Pioneer Avic-f90bt
DIY S2k Start Button
Polk Audio MM651 speakers
Polk Audio 5 Channel pa 1100.5 Amp
Polk Audio MonoBlock pa 600.1 Amp
Kicker CVR 12’ Sub
Viper 5901 Remote Start Alarm

Exterior:
VIS CTR Replica Lip Kit
DEPO Type R replicas 8k HID
Front and Rear red H Emblems
VIS CF oem Hood
VIS CF CTR Spoiler
JDM Visors
JDM Side Markers
Ebay Yellow Fogs
ASA nb101’s 17’
205/40/17 Falken 512 Ziex

Engine:
K20a3
Hondata Kpro (tuned)
CF Intake Manifold Cover
PRC IM
AEM v2
DC Race Header
EBay 2.5’ Catback
ACT Streetlite Flywheel
Ingalls Stiffy ETD
Exedy STG 2 Ceramic Clutch
Optima Yellow Top Battery (if that counts)

Suspension:
Stock Shocks 75K
Megan racing Lowering Springs
Megan racing Rear Camber kit
Tanabe Front Strut Bar
Corsport Rear Strut Bar

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/derekcane/IMG_0677.jpg[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/derekcane/IMG_0678.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/derekcane/IMG_0679.jpg

SI in GA
05-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Nice looking EP, I really like DEPO Type R replicas headlights. I'm thinking about getting a set. How are they stock?. You should ask a mod to join your two accounts.

DgrzEp3
05-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks man. The DEPOs are really nice. The only thing is the projector on them kinda has a weird horizon line. Im not too big on that, i wanted more of the "look".

joseuntitled
05-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Nice dude!
Just wondering how could you install the Ingalls Stiffy ETD and the tanabe front strut bar together?

DgrzEp3
05-09-2010, 08:55 AM
I just put the Stiffy ETD on under the strut bar and everything fit perfect. No modification or anything. I bought my stuff about 2 years ago. Dont know if they changed to brackets or anything. Give it a shot man. I wish i wouldve bought Innovative mounts first. Im sure they work a lot better than the stiffy.

civsirmt
05-10-2010, 06:40 PM
nice ride
nhbp ep's rule

joseuntitled
05-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I just put the Stiffy ETD on under the strut bar and everything fit perfect. No modification or anything. I bought my stuff about 2 years ago. Dont know if they changed to brackets or anything. Give it a shot man. I wish i wouldve bought Innovative mounts first. Im sure they work a lot better than the stiffy.

Well, both the Stiffy ETD bracket and the tanabe bracket can fit.......but the thing is......those nuts from the suspension are not long enough for me to put two brackets on. Do you have any idea of it?

DgrzEp3
05-11-2010, 12:20 AM
WEll at least for me both fit on perfectly. The bolts were JUST long enough for me to put the nuts on. Im guessing you dont have stock suspension??? maybe??.. maybe on your aftermarket ones they shortened the bolts. Im on stock shocks and megans soooo..if its not that you aftermarket suspension then i dont see a reason why you couldnt fit both brackets..:mredface: