PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use these headlights before???

BaLisTek
05-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Looking to part my car out, but I need some headlights before the deal goes through. Finding OEM 04-05 headlights is too hard. People either want too much or they are just not there.

WIth that said, does anyone have any experience with these headlights? I already have the authentic LHD ctr lights and my main intention is to go back to stock. So please, no "well maybe try out the depo projectors"

I can't think of anyone that has used these. Any experience or words of wisdom is appreciated.

Ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-HONDA-CIVIC-SI-3DR-HB-EP3-CRYSTAL-HEAD-LIGHTS-BLK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2306f3b061QQitemZ15044 0489057QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

I also can't stand when people just leave a link and expect people to click. So here is a picture
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/60000167/Images/17/hlks-civ04si-jdm.jpg

ShadowEP3
05-10-2010, 11:17 PM
i saw these too a couple weeks ago and was wondering if anyones tried em to..they look like OEM housing to me

ep_hatcher_510
05-11-2010, 12:26 AM
I have no experience with these but im pretty sure they will be fine, they are oem replacements and last i remember they are made by depo. The only issue i would worry is how good the seal are to prevent moisture from getting in once they are exposed to the outside environment.

DgrzEp3
05-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Ive gone through four sets of headlights. My stocks, Halo's (i know ricey), these, and now my type r projector depos. Out of all of them these housings were the worst. On the upper bolt bracket the plastic was a bit chipped. Whenever i washed my car water got inside of them. and they yellowed quick(sun damage)..Idk the only explanation for me was a bad set i guess. My depos now are great Try looking on craigslist. I sold my stocks there a while ago for 100 the pair

Esras02si
05-11-2010, 01:36 AM
I had the DEPO 04-05 headlights. They were nice.