PDA

View Full Version : Help

superchargedk20
05-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Need help. I have a tranny leak and cant figure it out. Last week or so i noticed a tiny leak commin from the tranny side. I thought i needed a new axle seal so i went and replaced it. Yesterday I noticed some tiny drips on the ground. I jack the car up and look and there fluid all underneath. Its not Dripping bad on the ground but its definately collecting uderneath the car. Its raining today so its hard to pinpoint it. I brought it to my shop we put it on the lift and cleaned everything but not leak. We even started the car with it in gear while up in the air and still couldnt get nothing. Now i have to wait till tomorrow for them to test drive it because its to rainy here today. Any ideas on what it could be? Im hopin the case isnt cracked, but it appears to be fine. I would assume with a cracked case it would be a constant drip till the car cools off, but IM not really noticing that.

RHCP0801
05-12-2010, 01:01 PM
when you cleaned it all off you should of sprayed some leak detector or this stuff called metal check all over the tranny...something that helps you identify a leak