PDA

View Full Version : cracked window

2k2civicSi
07-15-2002, 03:43 PM
Man i had a big rock hit my window today broke it out
i tried to catch the truck after i pulled over but i couldnt find it it broke the whole window

post pics tomarrow

xlr8
07-15-2002, 04:52 PM
damn that sucks. what window?

02TafWhtSi
07-15-2002, 04:56 PM
Ouch! - I hate those stupid big G'damn trucks!!!!!! They should make them all travel between 11 PM and 6 AM and not before or after or pay the penalty of ONE MILLION DOLLARS! I don't have any patience for them anymore - there are hudreds of them around here on a daily basis and they p**s me off so bad I just want to throw rocks at THEIR windows for a change!! Wheeww...that feels better....Good luck on replacing that windsheild though - Man do I hate them!!!!!!

iR-VTEC2
07-15-2002, 07:05 PM
dude i posted a post a while back here in which my window JUST cracked.

My insurance (state farm) fully covered it with no deductable.
yours should too as this is an important part of the car

Pradamuimui
07-16-2002, 01:44 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. I was on 435 South here in Kansas...and this truck kicked a rock up atmy front windshield, and the glass cracked like it was a cm thick...it really ticked me off as well....but I have insurance so they paid for it, but whats up with the window cracking so easily??? My old Honda never cracked like that and I had been hit with a rock that was going a lot faster then the one that hit my Si...I dunno???

RacingCivicSi02
07-17-2002, 12:37 AM
That shit happen to me too. But it wasn't a truck. I was drving on the 605 going North. Then something juss came and hit my Front window and left a big o crack in it. It gonna cost me 700 hundred buck to replace it.