PDA

View Full Version : Lowered?

2whelr
05-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Hey, I lowered my car with Eibach pro kit springs for some reason it does not REALLY look lower. I see the pics of your rides and like the look of them. Is it an optical illusion or do I have to go to coilovers to get the dropped look?
I am running 215/45 /17s

Cheep3
05-17-2010, 03:34 PM
You should have done a little more research on this site and you probably would have gone with the Eibach Sportlines over the Prokit. You chose a decent spring but also the one with the very least drop. On the bright side, your car will probably handle better than many of the dropped cars you see!

Shappell ep3
05-17-2010, 04:01 PM
agreed

2whelr
05-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Hey thanx for the reply. I rode in a car (not an ep3) with the sportline springs seemed to ride a bit on the rough (firmer) side so I decided to get these. Is it possible (or not advised) to maybe cut the spring to drop it a tad?

Cheep3
05-17-2010, 05:10 PM
Hey thanx for the reply. I rode in a car (not an ep3) with the sportline springs seemed to ride a bit on the rough (firmer) side so I decided to get these. Is it possible (or not advised) to maybe cut the spring to drop it a tad?

I won't even go there on this site... You'll get flamed!! With that said anything is possible, but you would be advised to get the right springs to begin with. You might try to see if anyone is interested in a trade. I've played around with several spring setups and currently have Tein RSX springs on the front, and cut RSX stock springs on the rear. Whatever works, works for me.

2whelr
05-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Hey thanks for all the help. I'll just have to keep with what I have for now. Again thanks.