PDA

View Full Version : Front Sidemarkers

ttttrigg3r
05-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Mine looks kind of broke since it doesnt sit flush. Are they supposed to sit flush? I can see a gap about 3mm wide.

tatsu666
05-18-2010, 06:55 PM
it happens, all 4 of mine was like that and i broke 1 while trying to take it out n refit it...just ignore it

dirtyduck17
05-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Front or rear? Check if the retaining tab is broken off or crooked. If the tab is there, make sure its straight and push it onto the bumper using a little opposing pressure around the opening of the hole to pop it all the way on. If its on the front you'll want to remove the screw near the top Front of the splash guard to gain access to the inside if the bumper where you'll need to push. If its on the back just reach up the underside of the bumper to get to at area you need to push.

ttttrigg3r
05-18-2010, 07:31 PM
ahhh it's just the front. i examined it closer and one of the little hook thingy on the top is broke. no wonder it won't go in flush. gayyyy

Vincent_Nguyen
05-24-2010, 11:22 PM
These sidemarkers have to be the most annoying thing about the USDM EP3's...my front passenger one has a leak so water got into it and now doesn't work, I just ignored it and took out the bulb from my drivers side to make it symmetrical at least. I can live without them.

Passenger
05-24-2010, 11:56 PM
These sidemarkers have to be the most annoying thing about the USDM EP3's...my front passenger one has a leak so water got into it and now doesn't work, I just ignored it and took out the bulb from my drivers side to make it symmetrical at least. I can live without them.

Mine has a dead bug in it, looks real cool.. Rare USDM thing I picked up along the way.