PDA

View Full Version : Racecoated Facebook Fan Page

K-Series
05-19-2010, 06:02 AM
http://racecoated.com/Images/racecoated_sm2.jpg

I'm posting this here (with permission from the EPHatch Goddess :hay:) to let everyone know about our imminent return.

I'm working on the numbers now and I'm really hoping to be up and running in the next 6 to 8 months.

The Facebook Fan page was created as a way to instantly update everyone on our status.

www.facebook.com/racecoated (http://www.facebook.com/racecoated)

We'll be changing our name to reflect the other services we'll be offering ... Racecoated Finishing.

Initially we'll offer powder and ceramic coating (headers, exhausts and performance parts like pistons/skirts and valves). Once that's solid, we'll be offering a film dipping service like "dip-tech". If all of that goes smooth and I can get the city and their laws on certain chemicals under control, anodizing.

So, check out our old gallery of work (www.racecoated.com/gallery) in the mean time to get an idea of what we used to offer and to realize that it's just the tip of the ice berg.

Thanks,
Steve

usedep3
05-19-2010, 06:10 AM
congrats man! i'm glad to hear you're making a comeback. i've seen and heard nothing but good things about your services. now i wish i hadn't sold that spare valve cover..

EP_EJAY
05-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Steve!! cant wait homie.... u already know ill be hitting u up!

K-Series
06-08-2010, 06:40 AM
I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I've been doing nothing but planning for the past few months with more planning going on still. :)

Steve

EP_EJAY
06-08-2010, 09:12 AM
^^ hurry up !! youre taking too long haha :thumbu:

thisisagame24
06-08-2010, 10:23 AM
man i cant wait. i have a VC that has been waiting for your touch for a while now

K-Series
06-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Added Twitter to the game (www.twitter.com/racecoated). This will be a good place to see the play by plays as I get closer. :)

Steve

oneglory
06-23-2010, 12:44 PM
STEEEVE.

steve powder coated my undies. no lie.

glad to see your gonna be back in biz.

oldschoolimport
06-23-2010, 04:10 PM
when do you think the ceramic coating will be up and going? I have an uppipe, and I'm waiting on a downpipe, and I'd like to get em coated before I put em on. only thing is, the DP is about 3 feet long. would that be a problem?

K-Series
06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
That definitely won't be a problem since the oven I'll have will be 4' x 4' x 6' :) Ceramic coating will be up about a month or so after the business gets running. Realistically I'm looking at December/Jan to open and shortly thereafter for ceramic coating. I'll be offering satin black at first followed by a polished finished (more money since it needs to be polished).

Steve

K-Series
08-18-2010, 07:23 AM
I'm going to be buying spare valve covers soon. If you have any, please IM me with what you have and what you want for them.

Steve

thisisagame24
08-18-2010, 11:34 AM
any idea what you will be charging for powder coating?

i have a second rattle can VC that could possibly be traded in for a pc job????

FoReVaPmP
08-18-2010, 11:37 AM
wOOt!!!!!.... :msmile:

K-Series
08-19-2010, 09:47 AM
any idea what you will be charging for powder coating?

i have a second rattle can VC that could possibly be traded in for a pc job????

I'll post prices when I'm closer to opening up. And yes, I'll take trades (pre-approved of course) as long as the part is free of cracks, deep scratches and gouges.

Steve

sifrk32
08-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I'll post prices when I'm closer to opening up. And yes, I'll take trades (pre-approved of course) as long as the part is free of cracks, deep scratches and gouges.

Steve

:thumbu:im adding you on facebook first thing after work. very interested in some parts to be eventually powder coated. goodluck on your business btw.

K-Series
08-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Sweet! I also like the Phil Laak avatar. WSOP ftw! :)

Guardian
08-19-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't really do the facebook thing,I think I have like 10 friends, but I'll add you the next time I'm on.
How did you do the icons?

stealth
09-19-2010, 09:43 PM
Shoot me a pm when you're up and running. I want to get a kseries vc done. I also have one for you :)

K-Series
09-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Will do, I'm hoping to have some concrete dates in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
Steve