PDA

View Full Version : Where do you put your CS-X3 Air Spencer?

cronicEP
05-26-2010, 08:35 AM
Up until now i've had it sitting infront of the passenger seat in the middle longer compartment. I hate how it moves while i turn. I don't want to use the sticky tabs that came with it? Any ideas? I thought about putting it in under the CD player in the OEM CD compartment...

str8upballur
05-26-2010, 08:37 AM
i bought black kitchen cabinet liner off ebay for like $3.99 and put it in all the little compartments i have. it looks good and actually keeps things in place. i used to put my glasses in the longer compartment and had them almost fly out the window a couple of times -.-

cronicEP
05-26-2010, 08:48 AM
i bought black kitchen cabinet liner off ebay for like $3.99 and put it in all the little compartments i have. it looks good and actually keeps things in place. i used to put my glasses in the longer compartment and had them almost fly out the window a couple of times -.-

I'm not following your kitchen cabinet liner? Pictures please? Yeah i used to keep my sunglasses there too, until i realized i had to reach so far to get them...

str8upballur
05-26-2010, 09:10 AM
I'm not following your kitchen cabinet liner? Pictures please? Yeah i used to keep my sunglasses there too, until i realized i had to reach so far to get them...

im at work right now so cant upload pics of my car but heres the link to the ebay product. just cut it to fit in the desired locations to prevent items from sliding around

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHELF-DRAWER-CABINET-GRIP-LINER-BLACK-12-X-4-/170483257044?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b1980ed4

RHCP0801
05-26-2010, 09:12 AM
i put it in the same spot you did, i used the sticky pads but those are so non sticky lol that its just enough to hold it there without sliding during turns but you can pull it off with no residue

cronicEP
05-26-2010, 11:26 AM
i put it in the same spot you did, i used the sticky pads but those are so non sticky lol that its just enough to hold it there without sliding during turns but you can pull it off with no residue

I was scared it would leave residue...sweet...maybe i'll use them...

ShadowEP3
05-26-2010, 11:39 AM
velcro ftw