PDA

View Full Version : darn small plastic clips

dw735
12-05-2002, 05:33 PM
hey guys, well i looked in my cupholder this morning and i found this small little black clip thingy. this is the second one i found. the first one that came off was from the rail on the seats. well this one is like a short plastic nail with a fat wide head. Its like the size of a dime. I dont have a camera but i was wondering if any of you guys happen to have the same problem. these little things bug me. any suggestions where it might go. thanks

golferjn
12-05-2002, 08:37 PM
sorry man, none here

william
12-05-2002, 08:40 PM
?????? sorry, no idea:( but you could pull your dash apart and check if you can see anything!:D

rick77f
12-05-2002, 09:58 PM
The track clips in my seat rails fell out as well. They snap back in place easily.

dw735
12-06-2002, 01:52 AM
yeah the track seat rail clips do come off easily. but this one damn clip, i cant find where it goes. i spent all night. i was hoping it was under the seat, but there was a suggestion that it could be from the dash. but what was funny is that it was underneath the center cupholder pocket. you know the one near the cig lighter, oh wells, if anyone happens to find out in the future, please give me suggestions, i would appreciate it. eric