PDA

View Full Version : Another intake install *56k*

Cone Killer
12-05-2002, 05:44 PM
It finnaly came today and it only took me an hour to do and test drive. All I have to say is !WOW! Pretty big difference, and the 40 degrees helps too.
http://www.trailingsilence.com/dave/ephatch/intake.jpg

atl-si
12-06-2002, 08:52 AM
U got it from eBay?

Cone Killer
12-06-2002, 04:58 PM
yup...way too exciting of a topic I see.

SiCivic2k2
12-06-2002, 08:58 PM
How was the fitment and everything? Does it stay on pretty secure? How about the feel and sound of it?

Also, how was the transaction through e-bay? How long did it take for you to get it? Thanks in advance!

02SilverSiHB
12-07-2002, 06:30 AM
nice install :D
I'm still here in SC....Sumter.....talk about a small ass town :(

Cone Killer
12-07-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by SiCivic2k2
How was the fitment and everything? Does it stay on pretty secure? How about the feel and sound of it?

Also, how was the transaction through e-bay? How long did it take for you to get it? Thanks in advance!

ok....the transaction went through that night and I got a shipping invoice the next day and got it within 5 business days.

So far everything is on tight, but I did have to make some modifications. First the small yellow breather tube was waaaay to long so I had to cut it. Then I used the remaining clamps that were too small and too big, so today I'm going to buy some bigger clamps. Other than that it sounds AWESOME and surely has given me measurable gains. I'll get on a dyno as soon as I can find one here in SA.