PDA

View Full Version : Lowering help

SiBoosting11
06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
im not looking to slam my ep that much because the town i live in is full of hills and holes. Whats a good height?, and whats a good set of springs and shit?

matt062286
06-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Your safest bet is probably the RSX A-Spec strut/spring combo with RSX tie rod ends. About an inch lower, so a decent drop without messing up the geometry of the suspension. The HFP kit lowers about .75" and would be my #1, but it's hard to come by. Some people here like the Raceland coilovers as well due to the price, which allow an adjustable ride height.

cloumep3
06-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm in Chicago and I use koni yellows & Ground Control. If price is within your budget, GC's are height adjustable, so you could have a lower stance in warmer weather and raise it up in the winter. I have mine set around an inch all the way around rolling with 225/50/16 tires. I could go little more lower if my fenders were rolled. I believe the spring rates are 450f/800r??? FYI, I also have racing header/exhaust combo which hangs lower than stock system and do not have any clearance issues. GL.

SiBoosting11
06-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Your safest bet is probably the RSX A-Spec strut/spring combo with RSX tie rod ends. About an inch lower, so a decent drop without messing up the geometry of the suspension. The HFP kit lowers about .75" and would be my #1, but it's hard to come by. Some people here like the Raceland coilovers as well due to the price, which allow an adjustable ride height.

im having trouble finding raceland full coils for honda

RHCP0801
06-03-2010, 07:16 PM
they arent on the site because they are sold out

btw where in new york are you from

SiBoosting11
04-05-2011, 01:02 PM
westchester ny

PatrickJamesYu
04-05-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm in Chicago and I use koni yellows & Ground Control. If price is within your budget, GC's are height adjustable, so you could have a lower stance in warmer weather and raise it up in the winter. I have mine set around an inch all the way around rolling with 225/50/16 tires. I could go little more lower if my fenders were rolled. I believe the spring rates are 450f/800r??? FYI, I also have racing header/exhaust combo which hangs lower than stock system and do not have any clearance issues. GL.

You have pics of your car with these specs?

I want to know what your tire size looks like on an ep3

NEO_FOLLOWER2
04-05-2011, 07:20 PM
if you're on a budget like me
a-spec FTW(i'm installing aspec in the next couple weeks)

if you're not on a budget
the sky is the limit