PDA

View Full Version : I cant find my cars thread?

djtopa
06-06-2010, 05:16 AM
Sorry I try search my car thread but seem like its deleted?
can somebody tell me howcan I find it?:mfrown:

RHDmeatwagon
06-06-2010, 05:29 AM
it got lost in the most recent crash. Mine did too. Go ahead and start fresh my friend

shanewdude
06-06-2010, 06:12 AM
I tried to look for it too, but no luck.

Sometimes member's rides don't come up when you search your post history. One way to search that forum is to click on "Thread Starter" at the top of the forum, and then scroll through the pages looking for your name. When I did this I could not see yours.

If that feature is only available to mods, then someone let me know; otherwise it's a great way to search for lost member's rides.

charles
06-06-2010, 10:42 AM
If you made your member ride page 2009-2010, it is probably gone. If not, you have to manually go through all the pages of the members ride page to find it because the search function doesnt work so well in the section for some reason

djtopa
06-07-2010, 01:42 AM
I tried to look for it too, but no luck.

Sometimes member's rides don't come up when you search your post history. One way to search that forum is to click on "Thread Starter" at the top of the forum, and then scroll through the pages looking for your name. When I did this I could not see yours.

If that feature is only available to mods, then someone let me know; otherwise it's a great way to search for lost member's rides.

I try that and nothing,nevermind I make new one,thanks to all!